Florida Score Prediction

tbone1430

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, alexava said:

38-13 Tigers. 

Ooooh I was going for that.. guess I'll fudge it just a little then. ;)

38 - 9

Florida still has that good FG kicker, right? They'll need him. :D

25 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

My question is this:  After looking at the quality of their opposition, why do you all think they pay good defense?  

I really am not seeing it.

I think they have a very fast defense. They look pretty good to me. They have played nobody but that means they are fresh. 

As far as AU= we have played an incredibly difficult schedule already and it is tough getting up for every game. As good as we have looked the last few weeks, I also think we are a little tired and ready for a week off. We just need to make it through this game with no injuries and a W so we can rest. I see a tough game in the heat where both teams struggle against good defenses. Auburn makes enough plays to win. AU 27  FL 23 

55 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

My question is this:  After looking at the quality of their opposition, why do you all think they pay good defense?  

I really am not seeing it.

Also their 2 best defenders have been hurt and will be back for this game. 

If Florida was a stronger run team than they are a pass team, the score would be closer and AU would still win by 10+ (because it is in the Swamp).  However, because they will have to pass the ball to keep up, I think that they will be playing catch up after halftime.  I think AU wins by 17 to 21 points.  Final score:  38-21

If crowd is really a problem for AU and we turn the ball over several times.......watch out.

My mind says Auburn 27- Florida 17 

My heart says Auburn 55 - Florida 20

I think Gus and Mullen really dislike each other.  If Gus has the opportunity he will run up the score.  

13 hours ago, roe4christ said:

If crowd is really a problem for AU and we turn the ball over several times.......watch out.

That is my only concern as well. So far this season, except for the TAM game, we have been on the wrong end of the turnover battle. We win the turnover battle, I think we will win by double digits. We lose the turnover battle and it will be very, very tough. 

31-13 AU, and we go into the BYE week with the media talking about us as a true national contender.

I believe the betting line is AU -3.   More times than not, Vegas usually is pretty darn close.    With that in mind, I see a score like 24-20 AU.   

After much thought and consideration and being a nice guy......

Auburn 49

UF 17

We continue beating the war drums by drumming another team on our schedule that happens to be Florida. Getting tuned up for lsu' s beat down.

Before I found out Florida was mind-numbingly dumb enough to schedule us as their homecoming game...

AU 23-13

After I found the above out...

AU 31-10

Also given we have a good number of players on our team from Florida we often play them well, especially in the swamp.

For numbers nerds like myself we are favored for the 1st time in this game since 1989, first time at the swamp since 1988.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:
For numbers nerds like myself we are favored for the 1st time in this game since 1989, first time at the swamp since 1988.

Don’t know why but that’s making me nervous 😟 

51 minutes ago, toddc said:

Don’t know why but that’s making me nervous 😟 

If it makes you feel any better we won both games. 10-7 at home and 16-0 there.

7 hours ago, aubaseball said:

I believe the betting line is AU -3.   More times than not, Vegas usually is pretty darn close.    With that in mind, I see a score like 24-20 AU.   

I'd typically agree with you, but Vegas has underestimated us two weeks in a row, now. Against my better judgement, I am going to enjoy this week believing that we are a top 5 team and are getting better each week. A 2010, 2013, and 2017 (until the SECCG) kind of season. 

Sticking to my prediction--we expose the Gators 31-13 and Vegas stops underestimating us. 

Archived