Florida Score Prediction

tbone1430

57 minutes ago, CT Tiger said:

Vegas has underestimated us two weeks in a row

6. Going back to the bowl game last year we are 6-0 ATS, AKA since Gus became full OC & play caller.

57 minutes ago, CT Tiger said:

and Vegas stops underestimating us. 

Not unless we run the regular season table IMO.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

6. Going back to the bowl game last year we are 6-0 ATS, AKA since Gus became full OC & play caller.

I prefer to say "since the failed coup".  He's working with Tuberville magic right now.

16 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Just to put it into perspective we have already beat 3 maybe 4 teams better than florida . I don’t expect the guys to slack up now.

Oregon is the only team we played that is sure fire better than Florida the other two or three are debatable on either side.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Oregon is the only team we played that is sure fire better than Florida the other two or three are debatable on either side.

Especially after A&M looking bad against Arkansas (yeah they played Clemson tight but now so has UNC).

Mississippi State has a better offense imo but a much worse defense.

I don't have the same confidence that I had going into last week but still feel pretty good about Auburn's attitude going in.  Truthfully, I'd rather Franks was the QB for the Gaturds as I think he's an arrogant, overrated....anyway, not a fan.

That said, AU seems to have a bit of a chip and we know Gus is at his best when chips adorn his shoulders. 

Tigers - 31

Gaturds - 24

Us 42

Them 14

......but after some careful consideration given their returning players and giving them some home field cred

Us 38

Them 17

The homecoming element and Gus' + players' comments regarding it have me feeling like everyone can add at least +7 to their Auburn score lol

Grantham's D destroyed 1st year starter Jeremy Johnson when we played Louisville.  He was never the same after those interceptions.  Curious to see if he has anything special planned for Bo.

Auburn 27

Florida. 17

game won’t be as close as score. AU D will win the game

Looks like CollegeFootballNews.com picked the gators 23-20.

Their whole write up seems to point toward why Auburn will win, but their final pick was for the gators. 

I do do think the Gators defense will be better than they have played to this point in the season. Home crowd and returning players from injury are going to boost their D.  I’m just hoping that will only be true for the 1st half at most though, and that we can wear them down in the 2nd half.

my pick: 23-17 AU

There are alligators all over the place where I live. Maybe I'll finally work up the courage to go talk trash to one Saturday. Do a Wes Byrum right in its face!

But then it might get mad and eat my dog or something. Nevermind. I'm not going to talk trash to the alligators.

I'm going to wear my Auburn shirt in front of them, though. Like a bawse.

Wait. Alligators can't read, can they? Guys? Nevermind. I'm going to wear my Auburn shirt Saturday but only inside.

Okay, so I'm not going to leave my house Saturday...

19 hours ago, ellitor said:

You really think for a moment that Florida right now could go to Arlington and beat TAM ? Really ? And I think they are overrated. Who have they beat that has impressed you ? Honest question?

22 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Just to put it into perspective we have already beat 3 maybe 4 teams better than florida . I don’t expect the guys to slack up now.

Tulane > Florida?  Nice...

War Damn Eagle!!

The wild card is florida’s Offense. No idea if they are good or not.

i know they have the best defense we have faced. Does nix have the touch down on the long ball? Can our oline give him enough time to thow it?

we’ll see Saturday 

Archived