Florida Score Prediction

tbone1430

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Throw up a few scores early and you’ve hushed the crowd.

100% key to the game for me. This would actually be a great game for Gus to do that thing where he perfectly scripts the first two drives and then just starts opening fortune cookies for the next play call. I think we could win the game that way as long as we can hang some points early. I really don't want everything to put on the defense's back for the whole first half in that environment, and I don't want our playbook to be limited in the 2nd half. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/1/2019 at 7:58 PM, Brad_ATX said:

30-17

Similar to the A&M game.  Get up early and cruise home.

We were spot on last week. Man I hope you’re right again. 30 points on that defense would set the world on fire. 

On 10/3/2019 at 9:59 AM, doverstutts said:

I have witnessed, in my almost 60 years of following AU, many UF/AU games in Gainesville. It is one helluva' tough place to play in and win. It does not matter who is this or that, the swamp is a bad place to go. I just can't get all of those losses to UF in Gainesville out of my system, they are just ingrained in my football psychological makeup. I am sorry for that, but its why I am picking UF to win.

UF - 24
AU - 21

It probably is a tough environment, but its going to be near 100 degrees at 2:30 which is going to play to our advantage as it did with A&M. Im glad its not a 6pm game. There is just not enough time for the home team to get drunk and rowdy ( as it would be at 6-7pm). The fact that both teams are 5-0 and ESPN game day will be there give this game super hype - gonna be plenty of our fans there as well. Im feeling good about the game even at their place. I cant believe we are their homecoming game.....

Im going with 42-24 good guys.. The 6  players they are coming back will get all they want and more playing a full game in that temp as our guys have all season...... I think the humidity is actually worse here in Auburn... Their Defense will be tough the first quarter, but will slowly sputter out as the game progresses. If our defense can pick off one of their screen passes ( we all know the will have to throw screens to move the ball) then we will deflate them even faster.  

We score on opening drive and then pick them off--- its over that quick.

35 minutes ago, Beenjammin said:

I think the humidity is actually worse here in Auburn.

Gainesville tomorrow at 2:30:

Dewpoint: 68

Humidity: 52

Heat Index: 94

Auburn tomorrow at 2:30:

Dewpoint: 67

Humidity: 47

Heat Index: 93

7 minutes ago, Viper said:
50 minutes ago, Beenjammin said:

I think the humidity is actually worse here in Auburn.

Gainesville tomorrow at 2:30:

Dewpoint: 68

Humidity: 52

Heat Index: 94

Auburn tomorrow at 2:30:

Dewpoint: 67

Humidity: 47

Heat Index: 93

It's actually been about as pleasant as it can be here for this time of year and we live 3 hours SW of Gainesville (and many here know how much I hate our climate down here). 

The Auburn players should have no issue with the weather....at all.

36 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

It's actually been about as pleasant as it can be here for this time of year and we live 3 hours SW of Gainesville (and many here know how much I hate our climate down here). 

The Auburn players should have no issue with the weather....at all.

My in laws used to live in Cape Coral. I hated visiting in the summer lol.

52 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

My in laws used to live in Cape Coral. I hated visiting in the summer lol.

Yep, just down the road from us, near Ft. Myers.

Summer don't bother me as much because it's SUPPOSED to be hot, but my issue is that it's "summer" pretty much all year long. 

5 hours ago, AUBwins said:

38-20 Auburn 

I wish ... 😑

On 9/30/2019 at 3:17 PM, cctiger said:

Plainsmen-=21

The swamp=14

Well, that just sucks! What was wrong with you? Ole Gus had you believing once again didn't he....LOL!

2 hours ago, Never2Yield said:

I wish ... 😑

Should have been

Archived