2020 4* SDE Jay Hardy Signs With AU! (Update 1/18/20)

ellitor

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boom boom booming boom 💥 

Let’s gooooooo!!!!! 
Get on the bus! The GUS BUS!!!

Just now, abw0004 said:

I guess Garner can recruit after all.  😉

War Eagle Jay!  Welcome to the Family!

No he can't!  Because I read on this board he needed to go because he was past his prime.😀

Great pickup as usual Garner comes on late.  I trust Garner will do it every year but every year I get Heartburn waiting for the commits to come in. We have two DL's now need about 3 more come on Garner.  

Boom and War Eagle Mister Hardy and welcome aboard.  Garner puts people in the big league both highly rated and lesser rated that he develops. Almost every D-Lineman he works with gets better from year to year. 

Yeah, a little early for the nanny nanny boo boo stuff. This is a huge get and I'm of the opinion that CRG is still very much the man, but we're still a long way from finishing this DL class like we need to.

WDE to the new SDE. Good choice, dude. 

Great pickup. Let's go add Webb, McKinley Jackson, and Walker or Princely and roll out another fantastic DL group.

Time to show off the dance moves @Tiger taught me!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!! THIS WAS A BIIIIIG ONE!!!! WAR DAMN!!! LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOO BAAAAAYBEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! lol. I FREAKING LOVE IT COACH G!!!! KEEP REELING EM IN!!!!!!

uiuiyu.gif

rewrew.gif

ghfghfghf.gif

65567567.gif

CRG will almost always get his guys'! The proof is in the pudding in the way he gets his DL in the league and recruits see that. Look for some more good news from the DL for sure!

Just now, tbone4jc said:

CRG will almost always get his guys'! The proof is in the pudding in the way he gets his DL in the league and recruits see that. Look for some more good news from the DL for sure!

tbone:  You do realize what I was saying was sarcastic correct?  I was saying that because E and I were arguing with someone on here that stated Garner can no longer recruit and should be replaced.

1 hour ago, tinman said:

No he can't!  Because I read on this board he needed to go because he was past his prime.😀

Beat me to it.

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

now need about 3 more come on Garner. 

The plan is 2-3 more FWIW. 1 Buck & 1-2 DTs.

38 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

tbone:  You do realize what I was saying was sarcastic correct?  I was saying that because E and I were arguing with someone on here that stated Garner can no longer recruit and should be replaced.

@abw0004 I don't think his post was directed to you or anyone in particular FWIW.

Archived