Null



Sign in to follow this  
ellitor

Jeremy Pruitt Is a Piece of Work

Recommended Posts





" I've worked at four places, and I ain't ever had no crap like this except for here"

 

 That's pretty revealing......

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

" I've worked at four places, and I ain't ever had no crap like this except for here"

 

 That's pretty revealing......

Exactly my thoughts!!  Including Hoover High School. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:
2004 Hoover HS (DB)
2005–2006 Hoover HS (DC/DB)
2007–2009 Alabama (DPD)
2010–2012 Alabama (DB)
2013 Florida State (DC/DB)
2014–2015 Georgia (DC/DB)
2016–2017 Alabama (DC/ILB)

None of those places are known for having ethics and integrity.....

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He learned from the best!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wonder what kind of strict internal punishment he will get.  I don't care who it is, I would hope Gus would kick a player off the team for a statement like that "where i come from we shoot at cops"

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SumterAubie said:
2004 Hoover HS (DB)
2005–2006 Hoover HS (DC/DB)
2007–2009 Alabama (DPD)
2010–2012 Alabama (DB)
2013 Florida State (DC/DB)
2014–2015 Georgia (DC/DB)
2016–2017 Alabama (DC/ILB)

He'd have to sit for a play at any of those places.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(If that.)

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, aubietiger14 said:

wonder what kind of strict internal punishment he will get.  I don't care who it is, I would hope Gus would kick a player off the team for a statement like that "where i come from we shoot at cops"

 

He's from Cordova, lol.  It's a suburb of Memphis and not that bad at all.  He's acting like he's from Orange Mound.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pruitt:

But....but...but....

I've seen how this is supposed to work under Saban.

You cops are supposed to kneel before me and apologize for even bothering my player....not actually do your duty and obey the law!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

None of those places are known for having ethics and integrity.....

"... I ain't ever had no crap like this except for here." 

OK, and apparently English grammar in speech wasn't stressed either(!)   

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he had just taken the time to explain to the officer that the player had been practicing in the hot sun it would have been okay. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, around4ever said:

Exactly my thoughts!!  Including Hoover High School. 

Literally my first thought was, what do you expect from a Rush Propst protégé?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Freak said:

He's from Cordova, lol.  It's a suburb of Memphis and not that bad at all.  He's acting like he's from Orange Mound.

The statement is more about the places he has coached as other posters have said and or implied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

Pruitt:

But....but...but....

I've seen how this is supposed to work under Saban.

You cops are supposed to kneel before me and apologize for even bothering my player....not actually do your duty and obey the law!

Hoover too. It was implied in a few episodes of the old show he was in called two a days on MTV.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Saban or Propst?

Satan or satan?😎😎😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

@ellitor, seiously?  A piece of "work"...????? 

Even the local Knoxville media doesn't go that easy on him.

I'm a mod. Not a good idea in my position to always say what I really feel on something.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Jeremy Pruitt, an Arrest Warrant, Warrants an Arrest. Funny how that works. You do your job (beating Georgia State) and let the cop do his (arresting criminals). 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Dear Jeremy Pruitt, an Arrest Warrant, Warrants an Arrest. Funny how that works. You do your job (beating Georgia State) and let the cop do his (arresting criminals). 

 

tenor.gif

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ellitor said:

The statement is more about the places he has coached as other posters have said and or implied.

I was talking about the player's comments about shooting cops and where the player is from, not where Pruitt coached.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Pruitt continues to make a fool of himself for the next couple of years - I wouldn’t mind an occasional upset over Georgia. But, I can’t stand that guy and we do not need Tennessee to become another national power right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this