Jeremy Pruitt Is a Piece of Work

ellitor

It breaks me to know we lost to this guy last year. It’s kinda like when God let Satan have his way with Job so He could bless Job by 10-fold later. Maybe we’re reaping that this year. I think I’ve been studying the Word too much. Sorry 😐 

9 hours ago, CameronCrazy said:

I hope Pruitt continues to make a fool of himself for the next couple of years - I wouldn’t mind an occasional upset over Georgia. But, I can’t stand that guy and we do not need Tennessee to become another national power right now. 

Actually I would like to see UT become a power.  That way bama would at least have one tough game come from the east each year.  Goodness knows how they keep getting Vandy and UK as their rotational games.

18 hours ago, AUloggerhead said:

"... I ain't ever had no crap like this except for here." 

OK, and apparently English grammar in speech wasn't stressed either(!)   

Pruitt knows about as much about how warrants work as he does about asparagus. 

He's an idiot but he's in the perfect place working for Phil Fulmer - UT deserves every bit of those clowns running that place into the ground.  

8 minutes ago, AUatHeart said:

Actually I would like to see UT become a power.  That way bama would at least have one tough game come from the east each year.  Goodness knows how they keep getting Vandy and UK as their rotational games.

Yep. A team that we only play once every 6 years stealing some recruits from and beating up on two teams we play every year a little more than they have? Yes please. As for stealing our recruits, Pruitt's already been doing it. I have no love for Tennessee but I would love to see them soften up some of our rivals more than they have been. 

12 minutes ago, AUatHeart said:

SoCarl this year, Mizzou last yr and they get UGA next year.  Not that it matters, because they beat every team they've faced from the East for nearly a decade.:puke1:

If i am not mistaken Aaron Murray at some time back came out publicly and said JP was not head coach material . Seems like he was right. I hope TN finds someone of character to take JP's place. They once were a true force in the SEC but not anymore. They were my second favorite team after AU. I spent four years going to high school in TN as my mother in her infinite wisdom sent me to a military school which probably saved me from myself. The Marine Corps took it from there. The school was Castle Heights Military Academy in Lebanon, TN. The Allman Brothers also went there some time after I was there. Johnny Majors was our guest speaker at our football banquet on 1956. The school has long since been closed as I think military academies have fallen out of favor in these modern times. Did wonders for me though! Greg Allman has also acknowledged publicly that the school had a good influence on him also. Moving along, I hope we beat the crap out of FL. Dan Mullen is not one of my favorite people. I think he had a lot to do with Cam Newton's problems. If he couldn't have him nobody else was going to get him. Didn't quite work  out that way though did it  Dan.?

WDE!!! 

1 hour ago, Slammer1 said:

If i am not mistaken Aaron Murray at some time back came out publicly and said JP was not head coach material . Seems like he was right. I hope TN finds someone of character to take JP's place. They once were a true force in the SEC but not anymore. They were my second favorite team after AU. I spent four years going to high school in TN as my mother in her infinite wisdom sent me to a military school which probably saved me from myself. The Marine Corps took it from there. The school was Castle Heights Military Academy in Lebanon, TN. The Allman Brothers also went there some time after I was there. Johnny Majors was our guest speaker at our football banquet on 1956. The school has long since been closed as I think military academies have fallen out of favor in these modern times. Did wonders for me though! Greg Allman has also acknowledged publicly that the school had a good influence on him also. Moving along, I hope we beat the crap out of FL. Dan Mullen is not one of my favorite people. I think he had a lot to do with Cam Newton's problems. If he couldn't have him nobody else was going to get him. Didn't quite work  out that way though did it  Dan.?

WDE!!! 

Slammer, THANK YOU for your Service to our Country. God Bless and Semper Fi!!!

3 hours ago, keesler said:

Pruitt knows about as much about how warrants work as he does about asparagus football. 

FIFY & that ain't much.

4 hours ago, toddc said:

It breaks me to know we lost to this guy last year. It’s kinda like when God let Satan have his way with Job so He could bless Job by 10-fold later. Maybe we’re reaping that this year. I think I’ve been studying the Word too much. Sorry 😐 

There is no such thing as this.

7 hours ago, toddc said:

I second @SumterAubie above.

You can apply The Word to pretty much anything. 😁

I like the "parable"!

7 hours ago, Slammer1 said:

WDE!!! 

Thanks for your service!

3 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

There is no such thing as this.

I agree, but wasn’t sure if appropriate board material. Know I know it was. Thanks 

11 hours ago, toddc said:

I agree, but wasn’t sure if appropriate board material. Know I know it was. Thanks 

Heathen here. Nothing inappropriate about your post IMO/FWIW. Hope that the Word has been giving you the answers you've been looking for! :thumbsup:

On 10/2/2019 at 10:48 AM, ellitor said:

If I am not mistaken Banks was arrested on 9/15 and wasnt suspended till video surfaced.

Funny thing is I received a speeding ticket in Blount County meeting a guy from the forums to buy Auburn vs Florida tickets......who knew they sit on above overpass on gameday Saturday with radar😂 also received warning for 1% visibility window tint.....this was in 2012......was pulled over by Sheriffs Deputy in Mississippi  2016 for you guessed it......speeding.........you try doing speed limit wearing size 15 shoe.

Not only did I not receive speeding ticket from Mississippi deputy he give me back my license and told me I needed to contact Blount County and take care of my warrant and ticket.......not sure if I am lucky or charming😂

On 10/3/2019 at 12:11 PM, Slammer1 said:

WDE!!! 

Late to the party on your post, but I feel exactly the same.  Born in Nashville....and yes, on Dan Mullen.  Today's loss stings all the more because of him.  Thank you so much for your service, Slammer1!!

Archived