18 Florida Boys Currently on Roster

Momma Worm

Didn't realize we had that many from the Sunshine State. This is my favorite East division rivalry so I'm looking forward to those guys balling on Saturday and showing the Gators what they missed out on!

18 hours ago, mcgufcm said:

You're blowing my mind with this Dillard connection.

Was Pat Sims the last Dillard grad at Auburn?

I think my cousin Harry Adams was even though he transitioned to track 

On 10/2/2019 at 6:01 PM, Eagle-1 said:

The Dillard pipeline started under Dye. Otis Mounds was the first one. Followed by Frank Sanders, and James Bostic among others. Shug used to recruit Florida fairly well too. Tucker Fredrickson was from Hollywood.

Tucker Fredrickson signed with Auburn mainly because Auburn had the only Vet school in the southeast at the time.  So he actually fell into Shug's lap rather than Auburn actively recruiting the south Florida area.  

2 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

I think my cousin Harry Adams was even though he transitioned to track 

I didn't know you were related to Harry Adams! I actually thought he was related to Schwartz...maybe I just got mixed up.

21 hours ago, Rednilla said:

I didn't know you were related to Harry Adams! I actually thought he was related to Schwartz...maybe I just got mixed up.

Nope its us! His grandfather & my grandfather are brothers. 

631326B3-CA61-44FA-A83B-0A9FCECCE93D.jpeg

On 10/3/2019 at 1:00 PM, Zeek said:

War Eagle to my fellow Floridians (though I am Alabama raised).

A few years ago I remember talking with some strangers at an Auburn tailgate and discussing the importance of getting some Florida and Texas talent (though talent from Georgia has started to rival those recruiting hot beds). California is the other major state but that's a hard pull and it's awful losing kids to homesickness.

We've definitely gotten the Florida part rolling and maybe our two recent big games in Texas might help there as well.

Let's go beat the second best team in the state of Florida (UCF being #1 Go Knights)

Ha, I don’t know about them being the #1 team if you felt the need to actually name them in parentheses. :) 

Archived