Florida - Game Thread

dyehardfanAU

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tigers23 said:

Nix looks pathetic 

Definitely having a bad day....have not seen the stats but must under 30%   Hope he has his second half rebound....

1 minute ago, wde1968 said:

I said it earlier that his arm motion was horrible but some didn't like it

Bo is a freakin true freshman, but as always, the starting qb is the least popular guy on the team if the o isn’t performing up to par. He needs to settle down sure but he sure as hell isnt “pathetic”

Danielson said we have 2 first downs in the 1st half. FL has fumbled 3 times and failed on a fake punt deep in their territory. And we are still trailing in this game. Are you serious right now!?

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Bo is a freakin true freshman, but as always, the starting qb is the least popular guy on the team if the o isn’t performing up to par 

Not for me, its 4 of the 5 in front of him

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Bo is a freakin true freshman, but as always, the starting qb is the least popular guy on the team if the o isn’t performing up to par 

I mean that’s the nature of the position. 

Its a a big hat to wear but it comes with the territory.

2 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

We just refuse to use the middle of the field. No offensive game plan whatsoever

Funny, because Florida abuses the middle of our D , as did ATM. I thought Aggies QB was just unconscious, but hell, … 

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

I mean that’s the nature of the position. 

Its a a big hat to wear but it comes with the territory.

He needs to settle down forsure, but to call the guy pathetic, I mean come on man

1 minute ago, Dan-0 said:

Danielson said we have 2 first downs in the 1st half. FL has fumbled 3 times and failed on a fake punt deep in their territory. And we are still trailing in this game. Are you serious right now!?

let's see...we had a fumbled punt, an INT.....and what else?

Neither team looks like what you would expect from a Top 10...

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yep. It's a 4 point game and it's a tough place to play. I'll take and ugly win any day. Just need to hang close till the 4th qtr. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

If you can't see that his arm motion is different than the first 5 games I'm sorry. He has started throwing sidearm.

For as terrible as we’ve played this half to be only down 4 on the road is a testament to our defense. 

3 Bo passes to the side lines, none had a chance of a completion. Prior to that, Fla's 3rd string QB just dunked 3 over the middle for completions. 

Archived