Florida - Game Thread

dyehardfanAU

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

The D had out run Schwartz all bo had to do was under throw him there

He has looked antsy all game. He never set his feet on that play and I’m not even sure he knew where he was throwing it. He’s done that a few times this game. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Not for me, its 4 of the 5 in front of him

When you have no running game or short pass game due to the OL getting whipped and missing blocks, it makes it hard on the QB. Play calling is not helping Bo either.

If you're blaming any of this on Bo Nix you need a football lesson. It's always the same with Gus, and always will be. If he can line up, and run he's a genius. Shut down the run game, and he will never scheme to beat you with a viable passing attack. 

Just now, wde1968 said:

If you can't see that his arm motion is different than the first 5 games I'm sorry. He has started throwing sidearm.

So does Patrick Mahomes a lot of the time, I def wouldn’t judge a guy by his throwing motion, especially given that we’re 5-0 this year 

With how awful we’ve looked we could be down by a lot more 

Bo has looked like a freshman on the road against a top 10 team in a hostile environment. 

Hope he can turn it around and the OL has to help him either in the run game to make his life easier or step up pass protection

We've played absolutely horribly on offense, yet we're only down 4 points. Regroup in the locker room and take this game over. We can win this game. 

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

Intentional grounding lol jk

Loss of down, spot foul, 1 play on the clock 

Dan with allegations of "dirty play"....FU DM...

Me at moment of Trask injury - it's ok,  it's just a strain, it's not that big a deal.

Me as Trask comes back - dammit. 

Archived