Florida - Game Thread

dyehardfanAU

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I still want to find that sniper!

It'd be a completely different game

Yep, 20-10 good guys. Just feels like we are beating them except the most important part, the scoreboard. 

Just now, cole256 said:

I don't want to make this game about Bo but there's nothing wrong with somebody criticizing his throwing motion or footwork regardless if he's a freshman or not. This board can't be talk about everybody on the team but don't dare talk about Bo

Questioning those things is fine, I even said as such. calling him “pathetic” is another really don’t understand your “facepalm” to that

Just now, TAYLORKEETON said:

2 first downs elite? Yeah they’re very good but they’re playing very bad 

I just don’t understand why auburn fans won’t get Florida any credit for their defense. All week long all I heard was that their defense was not good. We have less than 100 yards at half time. We can’t run it. We can’t throw it. How about we give them some credit.

The play calling is awful. We’re not doing anything that we had been praising Gus for. We went 5 wide one time and it was a big completion to Hastings. 

3 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

Play calling makes no sense. Just all over the place. Help your team out

I still think Gus is having an overall great year but it doesn’t look like he has a switch up if the running game is outmatched

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Questioning those things is fine, I even said as such. calling him “pathetic” is another really don’t understand your “facepalm” to that

That guy didn't say pathetic that guy said his throwing motion, don't understand why you can't see that. Just like what Malcolm said and you understood that's what I'm saying

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

I just don’t understand why auburn fans won’t get Florida any credit for their defense. All week long all I heard was that their defense was not good. We have less than 100 yards at half time. We can’t run it. We can’t throw it. How about we give them some credit.

They're getting credit. 

2 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

Dan Mullen = bytch 

Absolutely. He is the biggest biyatch in college football in my opinion. Always crying. @&&)ing hunchback. I LOATHE Mullen and his stupid wife. Hate to be that way, but I cannot forget what they did to Cam Newton. 

Just now, fishepa said:

My goodness Nix missed a wide open Schwartz on his INT. 

I just don’t think he has it in him to throw deep when he’s mentally pressured. He may give you something like that Seth pass but that’s about it. Gus gotta embrace quick hitters like Mullen 

Just now, cole256 said:

That guy didn't say pathetic that guy said his throwing motion, don't understand why you can't see that. Just like what Malcolm said and you understood that's what I'm saying

You’ve been quick to always bash Bo in nearly every game thread but do you honestly think Gus has called a good game plan playcalling wise?    Bo will succeed when he’s put in good positions to succeed.  

Just now, cole256 said:

He quoted the guy saying that, as he was endorsing the statement. Basically saying “yea I said this and people got pissed off”. He endorsed the statement which is why I quoted him

First half is on play calling and the lack of coverage in the middle of the field. 

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I don't want to make this game about Bo but there's nothing wrong with somebody criticizing his throwing motion or footwork regardless if he's a freshman or not. This board can't be talk about everybody on the team but don't dare talk about Bo

But Tutt should be benched for the entire game because of a mistake that didn't result in any points. However, when Bo throws an INT that leads to a TD for Florida we can't talk about him at all. If you're gonna criticize one player for a mistake, everyone should get the same criticism. Bo is having an awful game and I'm hoping he can clear his head at halftime and come back and light the gators up.

4 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Once again Gus getting schooled by d coordinator. Time for halftime adjustments. Will be make them? I suggest slants and crossing patterns to the middle of the field UF jumping all over the outside routes and jet sweeps.

Gus has generally schooled this particular D coordinator, today not so much. 

Archived