Florida - Game Thread

dyehardfanAU

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Did you just decide to close your eyes during the slant where Tutt broke up the pass? 

I’m not saying that he doesn’t play good defense. He’s probably our best tackler. I’m saying, that’s all he needs to do to keep me happy.

Just run a damn slant. Every time I see a pass play Bo only has one side to look at and one option 

stop trying to "establish"  the "run" late in a losing battell, and gash these punks or you will be "right back" to what we "Though about you before"

2 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Kim won’t snap the ball when nix is begging for it. 

So, he is still get killed. Awful game. 

It would've been a tough grab. Seth makes that next season I bet he's still young. Feels so critical because a first down feels like a TD at this point unfortunately 

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’m not saying that he doesn’t play good defense. He’s probably our best tackler. I’m saying, that’s all he needs to do to make me happy.

Gotcha. Sorry, I thought you were saying he doesn't play great defense. My bad. ;)

Everyone on offense having a rough game. Clearly one player being replaced will be the difference....:.

I know we cant afford to get behind the chains, so we run on 1st n 2nd down. But at some point, you dont have a choice. You have got to realize, something has to change for the result to change.

2 minutes ago, WDE427 said:

This is crazy. It’s like everybody is saying Malzahn is typical first game plan don’t work stick  with it till it works. This is nothing more than a complete. Sj*t show. Big game Malzahn 

This is who Gus is on the road.

Archived