The Blame

AUght2win

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

DON'T YOU DARE try to Paul Pierce pump fake me WITH A SPLASH of a D Wade pump fake and try to get me to change the channel away from a Lincoln Riley offense driving the ball! haha.

😂😂😂😂

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Uh guys and gals, I hate to interrupt all this touchy feely but I hope y’all are watching uga- S.carolina...

Still a lot of time left but I would LOVE this upset SO MUCH!

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Can't say I didn't respond anymore since this is technically me responding right?!  hahaha. It is ALLLLLLL in the delivery!!! It is about tone. If you do it in a obviously nice and humorous way it makes a big difference. People are not going to take it the wrong way.

Agree, I have had to apologize for my delivery several times even though I had no intention of being an ass, my wording was Assyish, yep making up a word I think.

9 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Uh guys and gals, I hate to interrupt all this touchy feely but I hope y’all are watching uga- S.carolina...

Oh I’m watching...and Fromm just threw another pick. Love it. So sick of these GA fans giving me grief all freaking week.

Just now, auburnphan said:

Agree, I have had to apologize for my delivery several times even though I had no intention of being an ass, my wording was Assyish, yep making up a word I think.

No no..Assyish is a word...

Assyish (adj)...Old English from “asshat”....definition...

4FE33D1C-1869-43E7-B017-EAE55AF3DE2D.png

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Damn, I thought I might have had my 15 minutes there, but it lasted 2!!!

Heck yeah! My bro in law is a dawg so I bet he’s sweatin!

Run clock run. I hate the USC qb got knocked out of the game. 

Heck yeah! My bro in law is a dawg so I bet he’s sweatin!

Does he bark at you at thanksgiving and Christmas with spiked shoulder pads on? lol.

5 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:
7 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

:bow:

here is the thing. i do not name names if i think something has gone too far because it is guaranteed to start a fight. there are plenty on here than can be critical and be classy about it at the same time. i am also willing to bet money that most if not all the pumpers see things they would love to see changed within the football program. i do. i am just loyal to the team. it is a fact that players and coaches said all the negative stuff was a distraction last year so my love for auburn refuses to allow me to be part of that distraction. and for those of you saying the team and coaches are too soft i would suggest you tell some of them that to their face and see how soft they are. any criticism should be constructive. but when criticism turn to attacks i am probably going to speak up if i see it. and also here is one last zinger. al.com has never written an article dissing articles about being loyal.

43 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

I haven’t seen you be hateful and Im sure you’re quite humorous.  You were certainly not on my mind as one who acts that way.

I was mostly just kidding. 😊

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

MUHHHH DUDE I will be perfectly honest!!! This football season the past few months is the HAPPIEST I have been on this board. 1 certain poster got banned awhile back who was me and @McLoofus shadow and it is like I AM WALKING ON SUNSHINE EVERY DAY NOW!!! So I really cannot relate to all the apparent I am seeing now frustration a lot of other people are having. EVERY DAY IS A GOOD DAY ON HERE as far as I am concerned!!! WOOOOOOO!!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!! 

ddssddsf.gif

I'll give it to that creepy little worm. He was relentless. Despite his constant, abject failure to make others dislike themselves as much as he did, he never gave up. 

56 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I'll give it to that creepy little worm. He was relentless. Despite his constant, abject failure to make others dislike themselves as much as he did, he never gave up. 

Hahahahaha creepy little worm omgsh!!!!!!!!!! You are going to give my sides aching pains by how much I am laughing at that!!!! BRB got to go get a tissue for the tears of laughter pouring out of me right now!!! Lol

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Love it. Adversity breeds character. Nobody ever got it by the path being easy. 

On 10/12/2019 at 2:11 PM, nixtosanders94 said:

This thread really turned into a fun time today...good stuff all. 

I told you everything can really be talked out.....everything but that I'm better than you poster......nothing worse than those guys

Right before this thread turned back from ultimate cesspool status, I was thinking, being such imaginable great entertainment for other lurking fanbases, it deserved a spot of "locked-ness moved to the Woodshed neighborhood"...the "friendly fire" was an inferno...SMACK up one side and down the other...😉

Archived