Things I Think I Saw: AU vs Florida

JMR

19 hours ago, KolchakAU85 said:

Gee, thanks.  You could have just said "I'm no analyst (which you're clearly not), but we just got beat badly and Bo Nix sucked", and saved yourself all that typing.

This seems out of character for you.  Why the hate on JMR?  He's good people.

....not to mention much better than most "analysts"...

• Like 2

@JMR please keep posting, your analysis is appreciated each week and I've listened to several episodes of your podcast through the past few years

• Like 2

20 hours ago, KolchakAU85 said:

Gee, thanks.  You could have just said "I'm no analyst (which you're clearly not), but we just got beat badly and Bo Nix sucked", and saved yourself all that typing.

Gee, thanks. For possibly ruining one of the more enlightening reads available on this board. And one the rest of us enjoy.

• Like 2

Just now, RunInRed said:

You sir, are an idiot.  You couldn't carry JMR's jockstrap.

To be fair, it's tougher than it looks. What the hell is that thing made of, anyway?

Editor's note: JMR did not in any way participate in nor approve of this post. 

• Haha 9

On 10/8/2019 at 8:38 PM, KolchakAU85 said:

Wow, what a Richard Cranium comment. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

@KolchakAU85, congrats. You will not be forced to read any more of my unqualified input on this forum. In fact, you will not be ABLE to read any. I hope this pleases you. Please feel free to replace my input with your own. It’s all yours. 

• Sad 6

@JMR

FWIW, I hope you do stick around.  And I'm not usually a kiss-ass.

You & Doug's podcast and your weekly insights here are sometimes the only GOOD thing about Auburn football.  You help us enjoy the victories even more and talk us back from the ledge after weekends like this past one.

Kolchak's usually a pretty good poster himself.....not sure what's going on in his life to make him post that way.

Either way, most of us thoroughly enjoy your expertise and respect that you take the time to contribute what's definitely the best post-game Auburn analysis out there.

If you go, I get it, but I thank you for your time and insight....not to mention delivery.

War Eagle Coach and God bless you and your family!

Edited by AUsince72
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

@JMR Love reading your analysis every week and listening to the podcast. I hope you know how much you are appreciated. I hope you will come back for the fans like me who really appreciate you. 

• Like 2

Coach. IMHO your analysis is one of the very best out there!!! We need ya Coach!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JMR said:

I sincerely appreciate the support. Much more than you know. But I’m old as dirt. Last time somebody insulted me on the internet, I drove all the way to Nashville to “meet” with him. He conviently disappeared before I got there. Oddly enough, “Kolchak” is from the same general area. I ain’t driving to Nashville again (I would if I knew he would be there).  I like you guys, and RuninRed is the best board host around, but I’m done. Thanks again for your support. 

I am old as dirt too. Just come on back and be geriatric with me. You bring so much to this board hate to see you go. 

• Like 3

Auburn fans need to get their crap together. Most of us are reasonable, but some of you drive drunk on the board or something. Nasty name-calling, fighting over stupid stuff, getting so easily offended, insulting comments about the coaches and individual players. This place needs a house cleaning, and I am not talking about good posters like @JMR. Y'all have pissed me off, and that's hard to do!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, JMR said:

I sincerely appreciate the support. Much more than you know. But I’m old as dirt. Last time somebody insulted me on the internet, I drove all the way to Nashville to “meet” with him. He conviently disappeared before I got there. Oddly enough, “Kolchak” is from the same general area. I ain’t driving to Nashville again (I would if I knew he would be there).  I like you guys, and RuninRed is the best board host around, but I’m done. Thanks again for your support. 

Sleep on it coach. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, JMR said:

@KolchakAU85, congrats. You will not be forced to read any more of my unqualified input on this forum. In fact, you will not be ABLE to read any. I hope this pleases you. Please feel free to replace my input with your own. It’s all yours. 

Don’t listen to that boob. You’re beyond welcome here. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 10/8/2019 at 8:38 PM, KolchakAU85 said:

Delete your account. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Delete your account. 

titan, Why don't you help him with that and just take out the trash.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AuMarine said:

@JMR Love reading your analysis every week and listening to the podcast. I hope you know how much you are appreciated. I hope you will come back for the fans like me who really appreciate you. 

Semper Fi! 1st Bn, 7th Marines, and 1st Recon Bn, 1968-69. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, oracle79 said:

@austudent23 (appears to have been deleted), @passthebiscuits, and now @JMR  (not even mentioning player parents)

What a board! (smh) :(  Hopefully @WarDamnEagleWDE doesn't stop posting.

It’s @austudnt23 and he’s been covered up with grad school stuff. He’s posted in the ticket forum recently. 

@JMR, I don’t know you, but I have read every single one of your “Things I Think I Saw” posts and listened to a few of your podcasts. You are one of the few people on this board I have notifications turned on for, so hear this as a fan. You are a treasured member of this board and we would be much poorer if you left. Please reconsider.

Edited by jared52
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Woah what in the world happened in here.  Never in a million years thought anyone would have a negative thing to ever say to JMR.  Such a shame that even happened

• Like 3

1 hour ago, oracle79 said:

@austudent23 (appears to have been deleted), @passthebiscuits, and now @JMR  (not even mentioning player parents)

What a board! (smh) :(  Hopefully @WarDamnEagleWDE doesn't stop posting.

23 is still on here you just have to know how to find him.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1