Things I Think I Saw: AU vs Florida

JMR

coach ray if you continue with your wonderful articles i will treat you to a mata's greek pizza. over the years they have been voted best pizza in alabama. we can meet or i could send you a gift card so you keep your privacy. your insights are some of the best i have ever read. you make it easy to understand and they entertain the hell out of me. you are one of my favorite things on here. if you leave the bad guys win.i hope in a few days and things return to normal you come back to us. picture aufam as the little boy at the end of the movie begging shane to stay. see? you laughed or wondered what i am smoking. come back and let the idiots eat fish heads......

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JMR said:

@KolchakAU85, congrats. You will not be forced to read any more of my unqualified input on this forum. In fact, you will not be ABLE to read any. I hope this pleases you. Please feel free to replace my input with your own. It’s all yours. 

There are a lot of folks on this board that appreciate our insights and objectivity. I for one would appreciate it if you continue to post and let the mods deal with the smart asses. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JMR said:

Semper Fi! 1st Bn, 7th Marines, and 1st Recon Bn, 1968-69. 

Semper Fi!   VMA 311; MAG 13; and 3rd MAW.. 1973-2003
come on back @JMR ... 

Edited by AuMarine
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, jared52 said:

It’s @austudnt23 and he’s been covered up with grad school stuff. He’s posted in the ticket forum recently. 

@JMR, I don’t know you, but I have read every single one of your “Things I Think I Saw” posts and listened to a few of your podcasts. You are one of the few people on this board I have notifications turned on for, so hear this as a fan. You are a treasured member of this board and we would be much poorer if you left. Please reconsider.

Correct. 

but where is @passthebiscuits? I remember someone said he was ok (maybe having to limit posting due to work)? I’m missing their insight though. 😭

3 hours ago, JMR said:

@KolchakAU85, congrats. You will not be forced to read any more of my unqualified input on this forum. In fact, you will not be ABLE to read any. I hope this pleases you. Please feel free to replace my input with your own. It’s all yours... 

JMR, please just put him on ignore(amus) and keep it coming. He's not your audience...and we enjoy, appreciate, and learn from your insights. Like investing in the Lookalikes, which can honestly be time-consuming for a few laughs here and there, what you share is a sacrifice of time. Let the swine ignore the pearls...but you, please do you whenever your time affords. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ToraGirl said:

JMR, please just put him on ignore(amus) and keep it coming. He's not your audience...and we enjoy, appreciate, and learn from your insights. Like investing in the Lookalikes, which can honestly be time-consuming for a few laughs here and there, what you share is a sacrifice of time. Let the swine ignore the pearls...but you, please do you whenever your time affords. 

@JMR can always join in the lookalikes thread.

Here, I'll get it started...5577500_so.jpg

istockphoto-680886800-612x612.jpg

• Haha 6

On 10/9/2019 at 2:17 PM, oracle79 said:

Hey man, I can walk you through the ignore feature.  It's awesome and I highly recommend it for a lot of the $$$clowns on this site.;)

It has been a lifesaver for me...

• Like 2

I've tried to tell people that it was becoming a problem to offer up objective analysis on here. Coach I can really relate to what you've said, I've been frustrated myself. But you seem to have MANY more that are for you than against you....maybe that should weigh in your decision

• Like 7

I appreciate your view of all the games....always can't wait to read your thoughts....my computer doesn't have sound, so it's the only true opinion of Auburn football I receive...

8 hours ago, JMR said:

@KolchakAU85, congrats. You will not be forced to read any more of my unqualified input on this forum. In fact, you will not be ABLE to read any. I hope this pleases you. Please feel free to replace my input with your own. It’s all yours. 

Hey Coach! Just wanted to offer a word of encouragement. No need to get so upset over a single comment from some moron. People tune into your insight every week. It's a main feature of this board. Don't let one jackass ruin that. I would say that'd be pretty squarely a win for the jackass if you quit. Let his comment roll off your back and laugh at it. WDE!

On 10/8/2019 at 8:38 PM, KolchakAU85 said:

Gee, thanks.  You could have just said "I'm no analyst (which you're clearly not), but we just got beat badly and Bo Nix sucked", and saved yourself all that typing.

the-results-are-hqlum2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 10/6/2019 at 7:08 PM, augolf1716 said:

Throat is better and less obvious. I use to do as I was making a tackle chop in the throat it tends to hurt the pharynx and larynx

Also, as long as they’re not wearing visor:

FA95181C-F6A8-4E71-B527-C0732FC8C3C1.gif

• Like 2

15 hours ago, JMR said:

Semper Fi! 1st Bn, 7th Marines, and 1st Recon Bn, 1968-69. 

Semper Fi back atcha Coach. Marine medevac pilot in Nam 1967-1968. Got A-4s after returning to stateside as you can see by my avi. I love your input like most people on here so please stay with us. 

WDE!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, Slammer1 said:

Semper Fi back atcha Coach. Marine medevac pilot in Nam 1967-1968. Got A-4s after returning to stateside as you can see by my avi. I love your input like most people on here so please stay with us. 

WDE!!!

Small world! We may have actually "met" in 68, if you were working out of DaNang. We kept you guys pretty busy down around Thong Duc Special Forces camp in May of '68.  Rough times then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Love 1

On 10/9/2019 at 1:58 PM, AidiAU said:

Ditto! 

@JMRYou have the podcast too, right? If so, I’ve been listening each week this season. It calms me and stresses me out all at once. 😂

Where can I find @JMR podcast?