Things I Think I Saw: AU vs Florida

JMR

9 hours ago, tbone4jc said:

I was really hoping that coach would see how much his work is appreciated by so many that he would overlook the a-hole who offended him and written "things I think I saw- Arkansas".

yep...can't let other's offense run your life.

Edited by AUDevil

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Go back and re-read JMR's comments about it. It's not just about the one a-hole. It's just as much about him. 

He posted other, more personal, reasons he wasn't doing it anymore and I tried to find it to link to answer some others but it appears to be gone. 

I'm certainly not speaking for him but essentially the jock-strap who drunk posted was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

He posted other, more personal, reasons he wasn't doing it anymore and I tried to find it to link to answer some others but it appears to be gone. 

I'm certainly not speaking for him but essentially the jock-strap who drunk posted was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

It was a good thing while it lasted. I sincerely will miss the coach's insight and commentary. There is a time and season for everything and my hope is another knowledgeable poster will take the up reigns.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sully to Beasley said:

It was a good thing while it lasted. I sincerely will miss the coach's insight and commentary. There is a time and season for everything and my hope is another knowledgeable poster will take the up reigns.

If you've never heard his & Doug Dean's weekly podcast, I highly recommend it. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

If you've never heard his & Doug Dean's weekly podcast, I highly recommend it. 

I can second that.  It's pretty much all meat and no garnish.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sully to Beasley said:

Thanks 72, I have never heard it but I will change that soon!

This is from a couple weeks ago but should point you in the right direction...

@JMR when we win on Saturday will you PLEASEEEEEEEEEE resume your Sunday posts? They are my fav and I am so sad that you stopped. 😭 

I am still listening to the podcast, but it’s not the same. Your insight was part of my post gameday traditions! 

• Like 5

No nono no NO!!!!!         I am superstitious,  and need to read  the "things I think"  posts/threads  Friday night before the next game for us to win.   The season depends on this.  .  I missed the "Things at MSU"  thread before the Florida game,  and look what happened.    Now I know why I can't find the "Things at Arkansas"  thread.    Suddenly,  I am panicking about the LSU game.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1