Basketball Countdown!

doverstutts

9 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Will the exhibition game be streaming anywhere?

I listened to it last year on the AU 24/7 Tunein site. I doubt there will be video. I really do look forward to hearing AB do basketball. RB was very good doing basketball. I miss him. AB is getting better each week with football broadcasts. Speaking of basketball PXP guys, the guy at UAT is the best in the business at doing a radio broadcast of a basketball game. The problem with him,when I listen to them play, is that I don't hear real well and he talks so fast. He is to basketball radio, what Jack Cristal was for football radio. Oh, I'm ramblin' now, but I'll post you a link to listen online before Friday in this thread

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 days until real Tipoff and 2 days until the play-like game. With Bruce we know that the players will be coached to the maximum level . I will so glad to finally get to see that again

10 hours ago, doverstutts said:

6 days until real Tipoff and 2 days until the play-like game. With Bruce we know that the players will be coached to the maximum level . I will so glad to finally get to see that again

You are about to make me start fighting for Gus. Good grief dude, you have made your point. Do the countdown if you want, but leave the immature, petty jabs out please. 

WOOT WOOT !!! 5 days until Tipoff and approximately 36 long hours until the exhibition!!! I do love to watch a legitimate coach groom and develop his players to perform to the max!...Bruce is the man!!!!!

Is there a way to ignore a thread? Asking for me

EDIT: And by ignore i mean make it so i can no longer see it when i log in? If not i have a feature request for the forum

STOP REFERENCING FOOTBALL HERE HOLY **** 

There is literally only one way to make discussing our awesome bball program less enjoyable and Dover is doing it over and over. Damn dude

2 hours ago, gravejd said:

Is there a way to ignore a thread? Asking for me

EDIT: And by ignore i mean make it so i can no longer see it when i log in? If not i have a feature request for the forum

could we add a feature (if it doesn't exist already) that after X amount of dislikes that person is muted for the day/week?

Hey its here, almost! 4 Days until real Basketball! and ZERO days until the exhibition !!!! I can't wait to see what our great coach has in store for us, now that we are an official basketball school !!

3 day until Tipoff! and the play game was fun. Can hardly wait to see a great coach work his magic with plans and plays that actually work! Basketball, the only game in town!!!!

1 Day until Tipoff !!!!!37 hours and 40 minutes to be exact. Can hardly wait. I watched the mauling of UT to win the SEC Championship last night as I lay in bed and got fired up again. Its great to expect to win

On 10/31/2019 at 9:50 AM, Tiger said:

STOP REFERENCING FOOTBALL HERE HOLY **** 

There is literally only one way to make discussing our awesome bball program less enjoyable and Dover is doing it over and over. Damn dude

Dover took a few for a ride.....funny dude....

40 minutes ago, cole256 said:

leave em' go Cole, don't spoil it. 

Cole, I was trying to think last night who UT has coming back. I had noticed that they were picked much lower than I thought they would be. I know the Admiral and Bone are gone, but Turner,Williams, the freshman Center(can't remember his name) and Bowden will be back. Thats a pretty good returning bunch. Did I miss them losing someone else?

Lol I think you should not spoil it the way you started the season out rubbing people the wrong way! Nothing to do with me! 

But Williams is gone, he is actually getting minutes playing for Boston. He was even better than many thought. The ENTIRE team is gone. Everybody is gone that was any good besides my cousin and Bowden. 

Big season, being asked to carry a team. Only a few can do something like that. I'm interested in seeing what happens. 

15 hours ago, cole256 said:

Just an FYI, Dover is the guy who was booted from the forum for at least 6 months due to using racial slurs and homophobic comments.  I remember you and I talking about how it upset you were when people went after black NBA players, well here is your true example of someone who is that.

38 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Just an FYI, Dover is the guy who was booted from the forum for at least 6 months due to using racial slurs and homophobic comments.  I remember you and I talking about how it upset you were when people went after black NBA players, well here is your true example of someone who is that.

That a lie, I have NEVER used racial slurs on this board!!!!!! You spew garbage with that 

24 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

That a lie, I have NEVER used racial slurs on this board!!!!!! You spew garbage with that 

That absolutely is not a lie.  I know this because they were directed at me so I remember.  It was right after the LSU game in 2017.  And instead of apologizing you bragged about it, which gave you the boot.  After that you blocked me instead of facing me head-on.

Edit:  Your post was so horrible every post in that thread of yours had to be entirely deleted.  Bird even had to go through my post to delete your post that I quoted.  Right after I made this post you then turned it into a racist post that was also deleted and got you a vacation.

Capture.JPG

7 hours ago, jared52 said:

Well this has been the worst countdown thread ever... 

Can we just delete it and get on with basketball?

Don't need to even go into the thread again after today. Nothing to countdown anymore.

Archived