If you can't be respectful...

gr82be

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mims44 said:

Bet you wouldn't say that to the face of some of my other anonymous personas!

Your avi and the topic at hand made me think back to this. Lol

18A2A47E-7772-4254-BE65-BEC909492C32.gif

06475352-C565-409A-89CF-FD0347ECCDF8.gif

7 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

So I guess if we are here to discuss the weather, it’s ok to rant and rave about how nice the sunshine feels, but let’s not mention anything when it rains or snows. I don’t think that would be much of an opinion board. I found in life that some days are good and some days are bad and I don’t have the luxury to only exist on the good days. In fact I’m glad when I have a bad day because that’s how I get better. I doubt I’ve every got better on a good day. My thought for those that oppose any negative though maybe you should take up being a monk in solitude. I’m always open to criticism and I actually look seriously at it to see if it can make me a better person. I hope all have a good weekend

Oftentimes, it’s not the sentiment that’s being expressed that’s the problem so much as the way in which it is being expressed.  There are right ways and wrong ways to handle one’s displeasure and anger.

9 minutes ago, triangletiger said:

Oftentimes, it not the sentiment that’s being expressed that’s the problem so much as the way in which it is being expressed.  There are ways and wrong ways to handle one’s displeasure and anger.

Amen, and I’ll be the first to admit, I’ve let my frustration boil over at times, saying things I probably shouldn’t of said, delved into arguments that I should’ve left untouched, and just overall shouldn’t of let myself get as frustrated as I’ve let myself get.

We all love Auburn here,  and Saturday’s, especially when we are losing, can be the worst time of the year on here. Between being mad/frustrated, alcohol, and other factors, some things are better left unsaid, and that is for myself included.

WDE

I took a seven day, hiatus from here to keep my frustration level in the normal range.  As I tell my wife whether Auburn wins or loses on Saturday, the sun will rise on Sunday morning and I shall be an Auburn Alum! WDE

I personally would be a lot less disrespectful on here if we had unlimited likes to give!!!! THE LIMIT MAKES ME ANGRY

11 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Amen, and I’ll be the first to admit, I’ve let my frustration boil over at times, saying things I probably shouldn’t of said, delved into arguments that I should’ve left untouched, and just overall shouldn’t of let myself get as frustrated as I’ve let myself get.

We all love Auburn here,  and Saturday’s, especially when we are losing, can be the worst time of the year on here. Between being mad/frustrated, alcohol, and other factors, some things are better left unsaid, and that is for myself included.

WDE

These are great points!  I know for a fact I got on here at least once a little uh shall we say intoxicated and probably didn’t conduct myself in the best way...

But again, I go back to the “its a message board” mantra.  Have I let folks get to me on here? Sure I have. Have I learned to ignore it? Yep. Does it bother me outside this board? Nope.  

3 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

This guy called me 'stupid' just recently and I ain't mad...

It's hard to get mad over hard truths...

:poke:

7 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Look, bourbon solves a lot problems...

Thats it. I got nothin else. Just that.

Blanton’s and Elmer T Lee are my go to’s  mmmmmmm 🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃

12 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Look, bourbon solves a lot problems...

Thats it. I got nothin else. Just that.

55b5b1dfcddaff8ea6d1abe272d56911.jpg

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

It's hard to get mad over hard truths...

:poke:

"Personal foul, unnecessary roughness, Bigbird. 15-yard penalty and an automatic first down..."  :happydance:

7 hours ago, Mims44 said:

10-4

I think we beat LSU. The auburn homerism is coming out again. Don’t quote me!

21 minutes ago, DAG said:

No worries.  You’re safe behind that paper sack.

8 hours ago, Mims44 said:

10-4

I am not sure I see a path to the SECCG with 2 losses.  That's the only way I can make your math work, 2 regular season losses, losing the SECCG, and losing the bowl game.

13 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Bunch of alkies in here................I have no respect for you guys who drink alcohol

he is right you know. pbr is not alcohol but canned cow urine...................lol

2 hours ago, DAG said:

1 hour ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I am not sure I see a path to the SECCG with 2 losses.  That's the only way I can make your math work, 2 regular season losses, losing the SECCG, and losing the bowl game.

LoL, I was actually just saying ten-four to the 8-5 comment. Although I did it dumbly :lol: 

Before the season a lot of people were praising Auburn, but at the same time saying even a strong Auburn team this year could lose 3-5 games. As Oregon, A&M, Florida, UGA, LSU, and Bama were all supposed to also be fielding very strong teams.

I do think a 8-4 regular season would be a pretty conservative guess at this point, as it stands right now only LSU, UGA, and Bama have a good shot to take Auburn down. On the flip side, Auburn has a chance to get a W in any of those games.

Just now, Mims44 said:

LoL, I was actually just saying ten-four to the 8-5 comment. Although I did it dumbly :lol: 

Before the season a lot of people were praising Auburn, but at the same time saying even a strong Auburn team this year could lose 3-5 games. As Oregon, A&M, Florida, UGA, LSU, and Bama were all supposed to also be fielding very strong teams.

I do think a 8-4 regular season would be a pretty conservative guess at this point, as it stands right now only LSU, UGA, and Bama have a good shot to take Auburn down. On the flip side, Auburn has a chance to get a W in any of those games.

We need 9 wins or he must go is my feelings 

Archived