HAPPY no FOOTBALL DAY!!!

around4ever

2 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

I don't like Dan Mullen but I do like Ed Orgeron. 

Totally agree! I think Ed O is a guy that you could meet at a bar, end up making a new best friend. The type that you'd offer to drive him home because he is too hammered! 

33 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:
2 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

I don't like Dan Mullen but I do like Ed Orgeron. 

Totally agree! I think Ed O is a guy that you could meet at a bar, end up making a new best friend. The type that you'd offer to drive him home because he is too hammered! 

Agree with you both.

I don't get the Ed O disrespect.  Just cuz he sounds like Karl Childers (which I personally love) doesn't mean he's dumb.  We Southerners should know a thing or two about being dismissed as dummies by yankees because of our accents & dialects.

I have noticed that he's getting more respect lately though.  Do I think he'd be as successful at Auburn? Probably not.... But he's got the PERFECT situation now.  

I don't love LSU, but I also don't hate them as I've actually had great times in the past with LSU fans myself.  Outside of them playing Auburn, I'd like to see Coach O do well.

Just my 2¢... 

I think that people didn’t think Orgeron would succeed at LSU more because of his lack of success at Ole Miss, but many folks don’t ever consider that a coach can grow and learn in his craft.  Plus, it’s a lot easier to win at LSU than Ole Miss.

14 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

I have noticed that he's getting more respect lately though.  Do I think he'd be as successful at Auburn? Probably not.... But he's got the PERFECT situation now.  

8-4 at Auburn, history and all, right?

Seriously our schedules are comparable other than Georgia for us and Florida for them so pretty close in that sense. It makes you wonder doesn't it? 

Archived