Alabama at Texas A&M

AubWes33

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Just shut up about it in this thread. 

It’s just uat fans here to watch another boring game and crap on AU. Just put them on ignore. 😂

Just now, jared52 said:

It’s just uat fans here to watch another boring game and crap on AU. Just put them on ignore. 😂

Every thread turns into a bash Gus thread. And lots of them are on ignore already. That doesn't solve the problem.

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Every thread turns into a bash Gus thread. And lots of them are on ignore already. That doesn't solve the problem.

I wonder why

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Yeah everyone who disagrees with y’all is a bammer...smh

Take your poison to pm's. Make a thread all about hating Gus so most of us don't have to deal with the negativity. But stop with this incessant whining about it. Good Grief you are all such miserable people. 

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Because you all are jackazzes. Apparently you don't comprehend that.

I really don't care what you think madam. Your opinion is completely insignificant to me, so humor yourself.

Her point is that we should let this thread be about our rival's game and not be about us. She has a very valid point. We should all be united in the common goal of hating Alabama.

BTW, Alabama holding ALL. DAY. LONG. As usual, refs are up their rear end.

And Kellen Mond is playing lights out.

2 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Her point is that we should let this thread be about our rival's game and not be about us. She has a very valid point. We should all be united in the common goal of hating Alabama.

I'm well aware of her point, and I get it, but do not presume to speak to me as if she's my mother.  Actually, I didn't see anyone directly attack Gus, least of all myself, but point out some things that they see lacking in our offensive scheme.

Just now, 3rdgeneration said:

Bama dude was all over him and he gets the flag!!!! This game is rigged!!!

Yeah that was absolutely ridiculous. They're not even trying to hide it. Obvious pass interference but they throw a flag on A&M. LOL

Random thought....

You reckon in games like UNLV vs Vandy, when UNLV wins, that they get all bowed up and brag that they beat "the big, bad SEC"? 

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

11 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

I'm well aware of her point, and I get it, but do not presume to speak to me as if she's my mother.  Actually, I didn't see anyone directly attack Gus, least of all myself, but point out some things that they see lacking in our offensive scheme.

Well said...its pretty normal to point out deficiencies in our own team when watching others...there is some serious little bro syndrome around here.

26 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Take your poison to pm's. Make a thread all about hating Gus so most of us don't have to deal with the negativity. But stop with this incessant whining about it. Good Grief you are all such miserable people. 

Not very lady like or southern belle like...geez.

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

So anyways, I’d like to see what @Malcolm_FleX48 would come up with t defend bama. That dude has some serious Xand O knowledge.

Yes he does. They have so many weapons it's scary. On another note: at least A&M didn't punt the ball to Waddle that time😊

21 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

And Kellen Mond is playing lights out.

Bama has more penalties than A&M but it still the officials fault. SOME of you guys have the same old complaints. I have seen A&M hold plenty of times but no flag. OH WELL!!

Archived