Alabama at Texas A&M

AubWes33

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Bama has more penalties than A&M but it still the officials fault. SOME of you guys have the same old complaints. I have seen A&M hold plenty of times but no flag. OH WELL!!

Better watch out! Florida will give Bama a run for the money when it comes to holding. 😂

2 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Bama has more penalties than A&M but it still the officials fault. SOME of you guys have the same old complaints. I have seen A&M hold plenty of times but no flag. OH WELL!!

At the risk of being called a bammer...again...I will say that some on here believe bama is responsible for 9/11, the Atlanta Olympic Park bombing, JFK and Pearl Harbor...and refs never make a bad call against bama...a couple years ago a local radio guy actually went and counted holding calls for and against bama during the previous season...bama had considerably more than their opponents...didn’t change many Auburn fans minds about refs being biased. If I’m being truthful, I do think there were probably some shady dealings in the ref area back in the day. Like when the Iron Bowl was in Bham, but thise days are long gone. Now a lot of our fans just want excuses.

6 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Don't they have a Turd board somewhere in the vast world of the internet? You guys just went an entire season two years ago where you were called for holding a grand total of four times in SEC play, so don't try it here.

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Don't they have a Turd board somewhere in the vast world of the internet? You guys just went an entire season two years ago where you were called for holding a grand total of four times in SEC play, so don't try it here.

Don't know if that is totally true but I do know Bama's opponents were called for offensive holding like 2 times in 2 or 3 seasons. It is really ridicules.

4 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

So will Auburn

We know who the guy in the Bama jersey at the AU games is now.

1 minute ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Don't know if that is totally true but I do know Bama's opponents were called for offensive holding like 2 times in 2 or 3 seasons. It is really ridicules.

Well, you do spell like a bam.

I'd hafta think that some of the PTBs are beginning to become concerned about their HC.     Tackling today has been awful.....and I accept that the bama receivers are slippery but I get tired of seeing Tua throw a pass about 4 yards into the flats and then watching the guy go 70 yards and slip three or four tackles along the way. 

1 minute ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Plenty of you guys don't spell correctly. LOL

I’m just joshin ya man. Some of my best friends are bams...my garbage man, the nice lady at the McD’s drive thru, the car wash guy, my uncle Dave in prison...

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I'd hafta think that some of the PTBs are beginning to become concerned about their HC.     Tackling today has been awful.....and I accept that the bama receivers are slippery but I get tired of seeing Tua throw a pass about 4 yards into the flats and then watching the guy go 70 yards and slip three or four tackles along the way. 

A&M doesn't yet have enough talent. 

Question is will Jimbo be able to rectify that? Couple more years should tell the tale.

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

I’m just joshin ya man. Some of my best friends are bams...my garbage man, the nice lady at the McD’s drive thru, the car wash guy, my uncle Dave in prison...

Yeah, I'm always polite to them when they come to refill my tea glass

3 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

I guess I could say that too but I am not that immature.

2 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

A&M doesn't yet have enough talent. 

Question is will Jimbo be able to rectify that? Couple more years should tell the tale.

If Jimbo is going to get it going next year is going to be the year. First class will be juniors and the schedule will be easier with no Georgia or Clemson. They play Colorado and Vandy instead.

Archived