Alabama at Texas A&M

AubWes33

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I guess I could say that too but I am not that immature.

Man what is with the folks on this board?? Its good natured fun bammer. Lighten up Francis...everyone else is trying to run you off and I’m trying to mess around with ya. Geez man. Go run to mom/auntie...

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Man what is with the folks on this board?? Its good natured fun bammer. Lighten up Francis...everyone else is trying to run you off and I’m trying to mess around with ya. Geez man. Go run to mom/auntie...

I don't have a Mom or Antie.  Seriously

10 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

A&M doesn't yet have enough talent. 

Question is will Jimbo be able to rectify that? Couple more years should tell the tale.

I keep ol 64 on ignore mostly but to add on to the jimbo discussion...I have no idea how his tenure will turn out but its not like he finished strong at fsu. Without famous jameis he was pretty average. 

See...it was a joke...like you know, sarcasm...like...oh nevermind. 

Just tell him how great Bama is, and what a gift they are to college football. Obviously, that's what he's here to hear. 

3 minutes ago, WalkingCarpet said:

Anyone else see that bald spot on Saban? Yikes.

My 9 year old and 90% of Americans and 100% of the Dutch could see it if standing next to him.......he's 5 ft 2😂

3 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

So will Auburn

Please tell me why u come to an auburn board to talk about an Alabama game that isn’t the IB? Lol

ya know; I go to other boards and see objective opposing fans posting, and they usually have a good relationship with the board. You have never been one of those posters

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Please tell me why u come to an auburn board to talk about an Alabama game that isn’t the IB? Lol

ya know; I go to other boards and see objective fans posting, and they usually they have a good relationship with the board. You have never been one of those posters

Considering his complete lack of a sense of humor, my guess is even his fellow bams don’t want him.

Considering his complete lack of a sense of humor, my guess is even his fellow bams don’t want him.

My take is, “ I come to your board to talk smack, and when I don’t have a backup argument I pull out  (insert card) here” whatever u want to call it. The dudes been coming to this forum forever and he’s always been someone who lacks any objectivity 

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

ya know; I go to other boards and see objective opposing fans posting, and they usually they have a good relationship with the board. You have never been one of those posters

Guess he just gots 2 much Bama in him

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Don't you mean bammer

Yeah, but that's too big a word for most of them, along with such challenges as mayonnaise, and encyclopedia.

3 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Yeah, but that's too big a word for most of them, along with such challenges as mayonnaise, and encyclopedia.

Well they can spell Wall Mart

1 hour ago, nixtosanders94 said:

So anyways, I’d like to see what @Malcolm_FleX48 would come up with t defend bama. That dude has some serious Xand O knowledge.

Been driving all day today lmao. Would take some looking to see where the weakness of the Bama team is because they've got some versatile WRs.

Not too small, but also not too big to run good routes. Almost all of them have speed and an RB that can catch out the backfield and actually cut up. I'd say best thing to play against Bama off of the cuff would be a cover-6 w/ the 2 deep shell to Jeudy's side. Also send pressure from his side as well to take Tua's eyes off of him. 

This would be the general look of the coverage up front. I'd have the SS actually rotate into the middle because in this coverage shell the middle may be a bit exposed and that's where Tua would look to throw since the deep ball is very risky in this shell. Have the nickel and Will handle the flats and make sure that the corners are deep because you don't need to waste your corners flat. Again this is sorta off the cuff. I'll def revisit this game if its requested.

Archived