UGA loss

ChltteTiger

Dawgs laid an egg today. Will they reverse trend and march thru the rest of the conference schedule? I think they will lose a couple more by end of regular season

I like our chances against them provided injuries do not take a toll on us  (we are already without Whitlow)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their OC is pretty terrible.  No reason to not run it down USC’s throat with Swift and all the other 5*s.  Fromm played like garbage yet threw it over 40 times.  UGAs gonna ugg

a handful of peeps on here said ga was soft and it appears they are right. if i was not lazy i would look all the cats up that said that and pay closer attention to their picks.usc is just not that good and i admit to being surprised.

anyone wanting a few laughs should hit the jawja board on the rant. they are already wanting kirby gone...........

Could you imagine what  this board would look like if KS was our coach and lost to a team that was playing a wide receiver at quarterback. I could name names who put KS on a pedastal here, just wondering what they think of him now?

15 minutes ago, creed said:

Could you imagine what  this board would look like if KS was our coach and lost to a team that was playing a wide receiver at quarterback. I could name names who put KS on a pedastal here, just wondering what they think of him now?

I believe he’s 3-1 against who we have. That’s what I think of him. 

I love it anytime the leg-humpers lose! Kirby looked lost on the sidelines. He learned how to buy recruits $$$$ from little nickie but he sure didn't learn how to coach them up. He is Mark Richt part 2! Poor old jawga...still hasn't won a nattie in the last 39 years! :P

3 minutes ago, Sully to Beasley said:

I love it anytime the leg-humpers lose! Kirby looked lost on the sidelines. He learned how to buy recruits $$$$ from little nickie but he sure didn't learn how to coach them up. He is Mark Richt part 2! Poor old jawga...still hasn't won a nattie in the last 39 years! :P

and they won't win one this year either bank on it.

1 minute ago, ChltteTiger said:

and they won't win one this year either bank on it.

I agree. If we can't win it, I hope Ohio State does so Kirby Smart can look dumb letting Fields get away. He is so much better than Fromm.

45 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

anyone wanting a few laughs should hit the jawja board on the rant. they are already wanting kirby gone...........

Well KS has blown a couple big games in recent years.....likely he is a better recruiter than he is a coach.   Seems not to handle difficult situations very well.

But IMO there is zero chance that he is gone anytime soon though maybe the SEC East is improving enough to make his job harder. 

I’d like to point out:

Mark Richts first four years at UGA:
8-4, 13-1 (would’ve been in playoff if it had existed at #3 seed), 11-3, 10-2 (upset loss to Tennessee at home and us away)

Kirby Smart’s first four years at UGA:

8-5, 13-2, 11-3, 5-1 (upset loss to USCe at home)

So, for all the talk that Smart has gotten  UGA to the next level when Richt never could, his tenure has roughly followed Richt’s so far. Literally the only difference is that two fewer teams had the opportunity to play for the NC in Richt’s time.

16 minutes ago, Sully to Beasley said:

I agree. If we can't win it, I hope Ohio State does so Kirby Smart can look dumb letting Fields get away. He is so much better than Fromm.

Now that Cryer is gone, I can agree with you.  Even though Fields being allowed to play this year is dubious to me.

Interesting matchup would be OU w/ Hurts vs tOSU w/ Fields.

Of course, if OU wins bammer will "lay claim" to another Nat'l Title....

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

I’d like to point out:

Mark Richts first four years at UGA:
8-4, 13-1 (would’ve been in playoff if it had existed at #3 seed), 11-3, 10-2 (upset loss to Tennessee at home and us away)

Kirby Smart’s first four years at UGA:

8-5, 13-2, 11-3, 5-1 (upset loss to USCe at home)

So, for all the talk that Smart has gotten  UGA to the next level when Richt never could, his tenure has roughly followed Richt’s so far. Literally the only difference is that two fewer teams had the opportunity to play for the NC in Richt’s time.

Technically this is true but if we’re honest they were one single play away from winning the natty before Tua’s heroics.

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

Now that Cryer is gone, I can agree with you.  Even though Fields being allowed to play this year is suspicious to me.

Interesting matchup would be OU w/ Hurts vs tOSU w/ Fields.

Of course, if OU wins bammer will "lay claim" to another Nat'l Title....

How bout Oklahoma vs. Ohio State in the natty...bama’s ol QB vs. uga’s

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

Yep.  It would be a heckuva matchup.  Call it The Irony Bowl.

7 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Technically this is true but if we’re honest they were one single play away from winning the natty before Tua’s heroics.

So were we in 2013...see where that got us. 

58 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

I believe he’s 3-1 against who we have. That’s what I think of him. 

He doesn't out coach he out atheletes. He is a great recruiter no doubt.

17 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

I'm not convinced that Ohio State will even win the Big 10. 

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

Probably resembled another board after last week...

1 minute ago, creed said:

He doesn't out coach he out atheletes. He is a great recruiter no doubt.

I agree w that statement. However, 99% of the time it is the jimmies and joes.

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

Yeah they haven’t been tested but it would hilarious to watch the quarterbacks they let go play for the title!

Yeah, it would. Right now I'm buying stock in Wisconsin. Could be wrong, but those guys are mauling people.

Archived