UGA loss

ChltteTiger

1 minute ago, jptiger said:

They should have put Gatewood in for a couple series. IMO 

Who?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think after watching them vs ND and SC, they have some big flaws. Their offense isn't great at all. If we've found any stride, we may put a 2017 on them. I'll be interested to see them play UF. 

11 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Yes and uat’s defense is soft also. I think our d may be capable of slowing down Tua and his wide recievers. I’m hoping anyway. Tam had success running against them but threw to much. Mond just isn’t a great passer. Arky looked pretty decent against UK to start tonight. We could win them all or lose another 3 or 4 just hard to tell at this point. 

my personal opinion is the turds receivers will torch our secondary badly. we have to hope we get a ton of pressure on tua and force him into mistakes. i think we ultimately have to outscore them to win. i think we certainly have the talent and i think bo will lead us to a big win. after last night i am worried about lsu. right now i think they beat the turds and win the sec. but make no mistake i will be pulling for our boys as hard as i can................

10 hours ago, Beenjammin said:

They played well against them. It was the passes...

Those short passes have eaten us up all year and will do so against LSU and everyone else if they don’t find a way to control YAC. 

13 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

2012 Nebraska? How checked out was I that season?

Phillip Marshal after too many bourbons or whatever that toad drinks.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

my personal opinion is the turds receivers will torch our secondary badly. we have to hope we get a ton of pressure on tua and force him into mistakes. i think we ultimately have to outscore them to win. i think we certainly have the talent and i think bo will lead us to a big win. after last night i am worried about lsu. right now i think they beat the turds and win the sec. but make no mistake i will be pulling for our boys as hard as i can................

My fear also. If you look their big thing is yards after catch. Making people miss tackles. That’s a bad spot for our secondary this year. One bright spot is that TD looked a whole lot better the last game. Our interior DL is without a doubt the best in the country. If we can compliment that with outside pressure then that will seal the deal. KS just has to watch for mismatches like the first play against Florida. I assure you a play like that will come early by the three big teams we face, finishing up. I haven’t seen speed running from RBs at uat this year. They have a couple of power runners but that plays to our strength. Also Tua has run very little this year. Don’t know if that is by design or Tua after the injuries last year. May even be that Saban does not want to go to backup QB. Any way we have other fish to fry till then.

That game will having nothing to do with our game against them. They laid an egg in an 11 am game, against a improving South Carolina team that people underestimated. This was not a shocking win for them. Georgia has been stale all year, USC has been battle tested and didn’t shy away and wanted it more.

4 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

That game will having nothing to do with our game against them. They laid an egg in an 11 am game, against a improving South Carolina team that people underestimated. This was not a shocking win for them. Georgia has been stale all year, USC has been battle tested and didn’t shy away and wanted it more.

Uga will gives us their best no doubt but uga isn’t any where close to where they have been the last two years. Fromm isn’t playing with the same results. Not sure is that is Fromm or his receivers. If we play like we did last week uga might beat us. If we play like we are capable of and have shown in some second half games then we could easily beat uga by two scores. Arky will be a good trend setter for the team. If they come out and beat them like they did mrs st then I think we will be moving in the right direction if not it will be a long fall.

45 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Let me play reverse fan here. Kirby had/has 4 and 5 stars at every position up against 3 stars. The game was at home and the crowd was stoked for a big win . This game's outcome is on the shoulders of the head coach. Dog fans are starting to see the light.

12 minutes ago, creed said:

Let me play reverse fan here. Kirby had/has 4 and 5 stars at every position up against 3 stars. The game was at home and the crowd was stoked for a big win . This game's outcome is on the shoulders of the head coach. Dog fans are starting to see the light.

I’m not buying the train is off the track. How many times did we lose to Arkansas when Tubs was here. Some teams play ya tough and just got ya number. It happens. Could Georgia lose more games? Sure. Does it mean it’s the end of UGA? Hell no

My bro in law is a dawg. Apparently they’re not handling this well. Last night I posted a joke on fb about the Braves(Im a Braves fan) and uga...he went off on me! Like, scorched earth attacking Auburn! The joke I posted wasn’t intended to make fun of uga but my bro was salty! lol

3 minutes ago, Sully to Beasley said:

Yes a great "recruiter" who learned how to $$$recruit$$ from little nickie.  image.pngimage.pngimage.png

We have a 3 star Bagman is the issue 

26 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

My bro in law is a dawg. Apparently they’re not handling this well. Last night I posted a joke on fb about the Braves(Im a Braves fan) and uga...he went off on me! Like, scorched earth attacking Auburn! The joke I posted wasn’t intended to make fun of uga but my bro was salty! lol

This is pretty much every UGA fan, all the time. The fan base is just a bunch of haters. They hate everyone. If they win, it's because they are the greatest ever. If they lose, you cheated. 

Then they pull out the standard talking points blah blah dirty Nick Fairley... cheaters... $180,000, we have more bars per capita in our city than you do (they all wear T-shirts to emphasize this sick burn), etc. 

2 minutes ago, Sani-Freeze said:

This is pretty much every UGA fan, all the time. The fan base is just a bunch of haters. They hate everyone. If they win, it's because they are the greatest ever. If they lose, you cheated. 

Then they pull out the standard talking points blah blah dirty Nick Fairley... cheaters... $180,000, we have more bars per capita in our city than you do (they all wear T-shirts to emphasize this sick burn), etc. 

He still brings up the Fairley thing all the time! Thanksgivings are fun.

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

We won’t get away with tight DB coverage like we did against aTm with the turds. If the DL doesn’t get pressure, it could be a long day with short passes and penalties. 

I think our strength defensively is going to force Fromm to do alot of what he did today. SCar is also similarly designed where their front 7 is supposed to be the strength and their secondary is v exploitable. Different levels of talent, but there's emulatable things. Hilsinki being able to at least keep drives from going 3 and out with how good a day he had (plus some Bryan Edwards help), is going to be very key as to if we could actually win or not though. It SHOULDNT be a blowout either way 

I see the Alabama and LSU games basically going the same way for the defense as the 2018 Bama went, except slightly better. Bama game should go slightly better with it being here, Bama's OL and defense being worse, and the DL being better, but the safety play is probably even worse. LSU game...if Terrence Marshall Jr comes back, that's just going to be ugly for our back end 

Archived