UGA loss

ChltteTiger

22 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

This was not a shocking win for them.

Uga was a 22 point favorite at home. Then USCe loses their starting QB at halftime. I would say it was pretty shocking. 

hopefully they lose 3 more this year. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Uga was a 22 point favorite at home. Then USCe loses their starting QB at halftime. I would say it was pretty shocking. 

hopefully they lose 3 more this year. 

For the average fan I’d say it was indeed shocking. I’d consider it not likely but give me 20+ points and I’ll take that all day. In the last 13 meetings South Carolina is 6-7. South Carolina has been battle tested and Georgia really hasn’t. Georgia is young with only 6 returning starters on offense and 1 on defense. I believe they were probably chalking this one up as a “W” before it was played while USC was going in with max team effort to get a “W”. UGA’s young talent will improve and be back to the status quo, definitely a learning experience.

On 10/14/2019 at 3:55 PM, BJCrawford said:

Listening to sports radio. Ridiculous how the fans can so quickly turn on their team and quarterback, especially given how Fields and Eason are doing.

They’re still at it today. During a 4 hour drive today I listened to SiriusXm and was amazed at how many UGA fans called in to dump on Smart and Fromm. One fan actually wanted to bench Fromm. Looks like Kirby Smart has become Kirby Dumb.

42 minutes ago, Auskip said:

They’re still at it today. During a 4 hour drive today I listened to SiriusXm and was amazed at how many UGA fans called in to dump on Smart and Fromm. One fan actually wanted to bench Fromm. Looks like Kirby Smart has become Kirby Dumb.

Since I have lived in GA most of my adult life, had some family in AL ask me last year how long the honeymoon would last over here with bowl cut. I told them until SC beats them. GA fans are the absolute worst. If they drop a couple more this year I'll just sit back, munch popcorn, and watch the show. Could be a real entertaining rest of the season. 

3 hours ago, Auskip said:

That’s what happens when the media makes you believe that Kirby is building a Bama dynasty over there 

8 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

That’s what happens when the media makes you believe that Kirby is building a Bama dynasty over there 

It wasn't the media. It was the consecutive dynasty-level recruiting classes and the appearance in the national title game in his 2nd year. A game that he lost on literally the last play of the game. He followed that up with an 11-win season last year. He's one touchdown away from 2 SEC championships in 3 years.

Not a bama dynasty but not far off what saban did his first 3 years. And saban didn't have to go up against... saban.

Archived