LSU vs Florida

CR

Id love to be in that LSU dressing room. Bet Coach O is giving a hellacious pre-game talk tonight.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CR said:

Id love to be in that LSU dressing room. Bet Coach O is giving a hellacious pre-game talk tonight.

I'd just love to try and interpret. It would be like the old SNL skit when Eddie Murphy was the interpreter.

SO....LSU missed a scoring opportunity....

9 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

I hope LSU curbstomps them, and Mullen gets hit in the face with the football 12 times.

Make it a baker's dozen and I with you

An LSU loss gives us a leg up in the race for the West and helps Florida win out in the East. I want another crack at them on neutral territory 😈

I'm hesitantly pulling for Florida tonight. Can't stand Mullen but I want Florida to win the east so we can give them some payback in Atlanta if we win out

17 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Make it a baker's dozen and I with you

Best scenario for me, LSU curbstomps the gators, and we curbstomp theaux Tigers.  Let the gumbo dissection begin, then.

7 minutes ago, AubWes33 said:

I'm hesitantly pulling for Florida tonight. Can't stand Mullen but I want Florida to win the east so we can give them some payback in Atlanta if we win out

Like that scenario, too.  Maybe that makes it a win-win.

44 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

I hope LSU curbstomps them, and Mullen gets hit in the face with the football 12 times.

In spite of the fact I absolutely Loathe Mullen, gotta pull for Gators and put the rematch on the table.

6 minutes ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

In spite of the fact I absolutely Loathe Mullen, gotta pull for Gators and put the rematch on the table.

This game doesn't affect that. UF has to beat thuga regardless.

Archived