Oregon and Tulane since AU

AU-24

Oregon beat Colorado 45-3 today. They move to 5-1, (only loss against Auburn) in their five victories they have only given-up one touchdown. One touchdown in five wins, Auburn scored 27 against them.

https://goducks.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=2375

Tulane beat UConn 49-7 today, to also move to 5-1.  Again, only loss was to AU. If Tulane can beat #23 Memphis next week, they will possibly move into the top 25.

https://tulanegreenwave.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=1256

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also Florida is in a dog fight against LSU. Interesting perspective. Why we should be disappointed but not melting after last week. We left points on the board. We our in a perfect position to improve.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Also Florida is in a dog fight against LSU. Interesting perspective. Why we should be disappointed but not melting after last week. We left points on the board. We our in a perfect position to improve.

Kind of surprised at how good Florida looks against LSU. Gets back to my constant scheduling opinions. We see the Ohio State’s and LSU’s pounding inferior competition, and they look great. Then when they play a team similarly ranked, all of a sudden they don’t look like world beaters.

32 minutes ago, DAG said:

Agreed. I hope we do, big time.

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

Finally some logic . I agree 💯. War Eagle 

16 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Kind of surprised at how good Florida looks against LSU. Gets back to my constant scheduling opinions. We see the Ohio State’s and LSU’s pounding inferior competition, and they look great. Then when they play a team similarly ranked, all of a sudden they don’t look like world beaters.

LSU’s defense is not good. We won’t have as much trouble scoring on them as we did against Florida or Oregon. Our issue will be keeping up with the points they’ll score. Burrow is big time.

10 minutes ago, fishepa said:

LSU putting up 42 on Florida's supposed great Defense.

UF's best pass rusher is out and has been since first half...before that he was a problem.

So we’ve established Tulane is better than advertised, Oregon is good, A&M is overrated and Miss, St.sucks...and a competent offense can score on Florida...and score and score and score...

No idea what all that means but when it comes to the crazy world of college football who knows?

21 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

So we’ve established Tulane is better than advertised, Oregon is good, A&M is overrated and Miss, St.sucks...and a competent offense can score on Florida...and score and score and score...

No idea what all that means but when it comes to the crazy world of college football who knows?

Yeah, trying to figure out what that says about Auburn, but ... :dunno:

24 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

It means that we played like poo last week, and should have beat UF. It also means that, with a little more consistency, we can be a very good team.

Every remaining game on our schedule should be a sound win aside from maybe LSU and Bama. Those should be close-ish. No more repeats of last week.

Auburn plays Florida on a neutral field and wins 9/10.  Swamp was truly the difference that day.  Auburn can go toe to toe with LSU and UGA.  Tulane’s big win is Houston?  I wouldn’t want to play Oregon again.  I don’t know what I’ve eaten but I have terrible farts tonight.  Dega tomorrow.  Woooo

9 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

It means that we played like poo last week, and should have beat UF. It also means that, with a little more consistency, we can be a very good team.

Every remaining game on our schedule should be a sound win aside from maybe LSU and Bama. Those should be close-ish. No more repeats of last week.

I agree 100% that IF we could be consistent  in our effort and execution, we could become a very good football team. We just have to wait now and see if we are able to make it happen.

2 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

After watching all the games today I have a good feeling about the rest of our season. I can’t tell you exactly why. Just a feeling 

Hope your feeling works out well for Auburn.

Florida hung tight with LSU until two bad interceptions by Burrow.

Honestly, I think we have a better chance against Alabama and Georgia than LSU.

40 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Yeah, trying to figure out what that says about Auburn, but ... :dunno:

It says we are a 5-1 team and the season is far from having a conclusion off of 1 loss. We will beat Arkansas and prepare to upset LSU.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

The improvement in LSU’s offense this year is stunning.

They geared their offense towards their strengths... imagine that lol

Archived