Oregon and Tulane since AU

AU-24

17 hours ago, DAG said:

Well I am a fan of the lower tier coaches who make nothing from something. My assumptions is a good bunch of our fanbase won’t be. We have heard the name Stoops and I can imagine someone with the name and reputation of that person would be the expectation. 

You are right Stoops is not coming. If he wants to coach again there are probably 5 or more pro teams that would give him a lot of money to do that .

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Mikey said:

All you did was beat around the bush and attempt to make it look like the teams I listed didn't struggle when they did struggle badly. So it's Tennessee and the other ones I listed for you. Last year when I posted a list of O-linemen you craw-fished  on that one too. Perhaps you should consider a new tactic?

No, what I did was show with data that what you consider "struggling badly" for those other teams is only slightly worse or about the same as what we consider "having Gus Malzahn as our head coach". 

Your list of OLs was a joke. If making fun of you for it is what "craw-fishing" is then okay, you got me there. 

56 minutes ago, Mikey said:

All you did was beat around the bush and attempt to make it look like the teams I listed didn't struggle when they did struggle badly. 

I'm stepping in the middle of your post Mikey, because I'd like to know if you feel that Auburn has been struggling for the last 5-6 yrs?  

When a coaching staff accumulates 25 loses in 5 seasons, is that struggling in your book?

2 minutes ago, keesler said:

I'm stepping in the middle of your post Mikey, because I'd like to know if you feel that Auburn has been struggling for the last 5-6 yrs?  

When a coaching staff accumulates 25 loses in 5 seasons, is that struggling in your book?

AU has not been struggling to the extent of those teams I listed.

12 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Your list of OLs was a joke. If making fun of you for it is what "craw-fishing" is then okay, you got me there. 

My O-line list was accurate and verifiable. Your hating the facts doesn't make them inaccurate.

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

AU has not been struggling to the extent of those teams I listed.

Yet the Auburn coaching staff consistently struggles to put together back to back 9 win seasons.  At a place like Auburn and with a 12 game regular season, they're struggling to reach what should be the bottom line requirements each yr for what they are getting paid.

On a positive note:  The whole season is in front of them, CGM promised again to get this thing turned around again.  

Archived