Trump green lights freeing ISIS fighters

TexasTiger

On 10/13/2019 at 1:38 PM, TexasTiger said:

You miss the point that Erdogan initiated this immediately after talking to Trump and having it supported. You missed the fact that Trump talked to Erdogan, but no one in our military. You missed Trump rationalizing why we should let the Kurds be slaughtered. Really, anyone who wants to actively defend Trump should spend more time following what he says than critiquing those who do. Follow him on Twitter. Take in what he says. Understand exactly what you’re defending. 

She didn't "miss" it.  She ignored it.  It's called motivated reasoning.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:57 PM, Tiger Sue said:

I don't know why you say I'm deflecting. I will just say if my brother was there I would have wanted him out a long time ago. The real mistake IMO was sending troops to Syria in the first place.They have been fighting ethnic, religious, oil. etc., wars in the ME forever and it's not going to change. We can't be the world's protector. We apparently have forgot Viet Nam.

You are making sense Sue...and if it were anyone but DT making the call, these same people would supporting the move.   Nobody wants us to be the world's policeman yet here again,  those same people are wanting us to get in the middle of a thousand year old dispute that does  not actually involve US interests. 

Another post about ABC fake news along with CNN's general history lately gives me pause that anyone in the MSM is giving us actual facts on the issue. ...and anyone who assumes they know what is in the best US interest is just blowing smoke....JMO  

9 minutes ago, AU64 said:

You are making sense Sue...and if it were anyone but DT making the call, these same people would supporting the move.   Nobody wants us to be the world's policeman yet here again,  those same people are wanting us to get in the middle of a thousand year old dispute that does  not actually involve US interests. 

Another post about ABC fake news along with CNN's general history lately gives me pause that anyone in the MSM is giving us actual facts on the issue. ...and anyone who assumes they know what is in the best US interest is just blowing smoke....JMO  

Yep and good ole CNN has now been caught by of all things.........a whistleblower!!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/project-veritass-alleged-cnn-whistleblower-says-network-is-pumping-out-propaganda

Archived