Prayers please

bigbird

Some here know...some don't, but my son has a very rare and severe bleeding disorder. He has been in and out of the hospital his entire life and many of y'all have walked through each stay with us. My wife and I typically can take care of his issues at home. Unfortunately, we have been chasing a severe knee bleed the last 10+ days and the pain and continued swelling has once again led us to another hospital stay. He is beginning to show some beginning signs of compartment syndrome in his lower leg and his pain meds have now become ineffective to handle the level of pain he is having. James is unbelievably strong and resilient. That said, due to the pain and a sense of things not getting any better, he is emotionally drained and is starting to spiral into a depressed state. Please pray that the pain subsides quickly, the swelling doesn't lead to more complications, and for his continued strength and resilience.  

Thank y'all for always being here for times like these.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sorry to learn of this bird. We will be praying for your son and family as well. WAR EAGLE!

13 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Prayers for James and the family. Tell James golf says War Eagle he is one tough kid.

Check your PMs, old man

Prayers lifted for James for strength that only comes from above, that the pain might subside and that he can get back to living a normal, productive life. "Cast your care on Him, for He cares for you". 

OMG, I'm so sorry to hear this brother! 

You and your family are always in our prayers and will continue to be so.

We know that we serve a loving God and I pray that His will is to heal James quickly.  Please tell him to hang in there for me!

God bless!!!

Tell James that the pain is always the very hardest before the breakthrough...that his perseverance is a testimony to countless of all ages and a priority check as well...joining you in prayer and trusting in the complete provision of the Great Physician, who will be faithful to meet ALL your needs...physical, mental, emotional, financial, and spiritual according to His riches in Christ Jesus. I told my mom I didn't think I was getting better once after a two-week inexplicable illness in 8th grade. NOTHING, compared to James' condition, but the dejection factor is relatable. Her faith, strength, and reality therapy about my mindset got me through. Yours will do it for him, too.  

No words bro. I can't imagine what you're all going through. I send up some prayers for him...and some for you too @bigbird. Hold strong. 

My brother, I am praying for strength and healing for your son and your family. I am rebuking negativity, depression, pain, doubt and any attack of the enemy on your family! I am speaking life in abundance, healing, prosperity, joy and peace for you and your family! I am believing that God will guide the doctor's ability to come up with the solution so your son will be able overcome this illness. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that all of our prayers be heard and God will have no choice but to move on your sons and you families behalf! Amen!!!

Prayers for James and your family Bird for healing, comfort and peace through this. Deuteronomy 31:6

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Some here know...some don't, but my son has a very rare and severe bleeding disorder. He has been in and out of the hospital his entire life and many of y'all have walked through each stay with us. My wife and I typically can take care of his issues at home. Unfortunately, we have been chasing a severe knee bleed the last 10+ days and the pain and continued swelling has once again led us to another hospital stay. He is beginning to show some beginning signs of compartment syndrome in his lower leg and his pain meds have now become ineffective to handle the level of pain he is having. James is unbelievably strong and resilient. That said, due to the pain and a sense of things not getting any better, he is emotionally drained and is starting to spiral into a depressed state. Please pray that the pain subsides quickly, the swelling doesn't lead to more complications, and for his continued strength and resilience.  

Thank y'all for always being here for times like these.

Praying for him and your family. 

Hebrews 4:16."Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need"

James 5:14-15 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick: And the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Archived