Prayers please

bigbird

Bird, you are one of my favorite people on this site. Please know that I will pray for him and all of your family. I know how the condition of your children pulls on your heart strings.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prayers are sent for James, as well as your family. I know things are tough for you and your wife, the good Lord will watch over and take care of you all. 

6 hours ago, bigbird said:

Some here know...some don't, but my son has a very rare and severe bleeding disorder. He has been in and out of the hospital his entire life and many of y'all have walked through each stay with us. My wife and I typically can take care of his issues at home. Unfortunately, we have been chasing a severe knee bleed the last 10+ days and the pain and continued swelling has once again led us to another hospital stay. He is beginning to show some beginning signs of compartment syndrome in his lower leg and his pain meds have now become ineffective to handle the level of pain he is having. James is unbelievably strong and resilient. That said, due to the pain and a sense of things not getting any better, he is emotionally drained and is starting to spiral into a depressed state. Please pray that the pain subsides quickly, the swelling doesn't lead to more complications, and for his continued strength and resilience.  

Thank y'all for always being here for times like these.

Praying for your son man... I know these are some of the most trying of times, so i'm praying for you as well.

As an aside, what disorder is it? Is there a charity or research available for it?

7 hours ago, bigbird said:

Some here know...some don't, but my son has a very rare and severe bleeding disorder. He has been in and out of the hospital his entire life and many of y'all have walked through each stay with us. My wife and I typically can take care of his issues at home. Unfortunately, we have been chasing a severe knee bleed the last 10+ days and the pain and continued swelling has once again led us to another hospital stay. He is beginning to show some beginning signs of compartment syndrome in his lower leg and his pain meds have now become ineffective to handle the level of pain he is having. James is unbelievably strong and resilient. That said, due to the pain and a sense of things not getting any better, he is emotionally drained and is starting to spiral into a depressed state. Please pray that the pain subsides quickly, the swelling doesn't lead to more complications, and for his continued strength and resilience.  

Praying bird!!! I know God will take care of James. So sorry y'all are having to deal with such a tough condition. Praying for quick healing and for James to make a full recovery as fast as possible.

Prayers up for James and mom and dad.  
your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life.

James don’t give up hope, once you choose hope anything is possible.

14 hours ago, bigbird said:

Prayers for James and for you all, bird...

14 hours ago, bigbird said:

prayers for your son and family bird. for a ten year old to be overwhelmed by depression  on top of health problems  is horrible. it steals hope and joy and it effects everyone in the family. i pray his pain ends as well and he can get back to being a kid and having fun again.

15 hours ago, bigbird said:

Prayers sent Bird. I can't imagine what it's like for James to go through that.

War Eagle and God bless.

Praying on our hill in Deatsville, Bird! 

We got you, fam. Have had too many conversations lately about chronic conditions and how difficult the mental aspect of it can be. 

Lil Bird is a beast. He will get through this. Sending all the positive thoughts I can to help speed it along. 

Really sorry to hear about this.  I thought it was odd that we were not seeing much of you on the board lately.

My prayers go out to James and your entire family.

We went through significant health issues with our two boys when they were growing up. They are now grown and healthy now but the nightmares, fears and uncertainty remain.

If you haven't had a sick child, you don't know what it is.

I am sorry you and your family are having to endure this.

Prayers sent and will continue.

I am praying that God will wrap his arms around James and give him comfort, strength and healing.  I also pray that God will wrap his arms around you and your family to give you strength and comfort.

18 hours ago, bigbird said:

Just seeing this now. Prayers coming your way!

rI will keep James and your family in my prayers Bird. May God Bless him with healing and a renewed spirit. 

I am so sorry that James is going through such a difficult time, and I know you and your wife are suffering right along with him. We're all here for you and James. Lean on us. 

Bird, I adding my faith with all the others brothers and sisters on here and asking for the healing hand of God to allow James to touch the hem of our Savior's garment. God delights in showing mercy to His children, may this be true for James and all the family.

Archived