Prayers please

bigbird

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Some here know...some don't, but my son has a very rare and severe bleeding disorder. He has been in and out of the hospital his entire life and many of y'all have walked through each stay with us. My wife and I typically can take care of his issues at home. Unfortunately, we have been chasing a severe knee bleed the last 10+ days and the pain and continued swelling has once again led us to another hospital stay. He is beginning to show some beginning signs of compartment syndrome in his lower leg and his pain meds have now become ineffective to handle the level of pain he is having. James is unbelievably strong and resilient. That said, due to the pain and a sense of things not getting any better, he is emotionally drained and is starting to spiral into a depressed state. Please pray that the pain subsides quickly, the swelling doesn't lead to more complications, and for his continued strength and resilience.  

Thank y'all for always being here for times like these.

Your family will be in my 

Lord, we approach you in the name of your beloved son, Christ Jesus, to bring healing and comfort to James and his family.  Guide the doctors and caregivers to relieve his pain.  We stand in unity and believe that in your grace, he will find comfort soon.  

I typed the prayer, because I wanted to make my prayer immediately.  Please keep us posted.  

Sorry to hear that brother.  It's always tougher when it's our kids.  My prayers are with James, with your family, and with you my friend. God bless. 

Praying for James and your family. May God heal him and uplift his spirit.

Prayers sent for James and your family Bird. Tough I know. We had a youngster in Auburn several years ago with a similar condition. The kid played youth baseball and made the all star team years running. Never will forget the watchful eyes of adults and coaches aware of his condition.

Prayers for all of your family. God is still God. He knows the pain of His children. Much love Brother. 

@bigbird

Sending prayers asking God to give James healing, to relieve the pain and for the strength to endure in his time of need. Prayers for you and your wife too Bird. May God bless your family. 

Praying for you all during this trying time.  Especially for James as he deals with the pain.  Know the Lord is walking with you and that He will not give you more than you can bare.  Please continue to give us updates.  Thanks for the opportunity to lift you guys up.

Archived