A Message from your President

TexasTiger

The Dancing with the stars was months ago, isn’t there enough current stuff to talk orange man bad without making up stuff?

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

The Dancing with the stars was months ago, isn’t there enough current stuff to talk orange man bad without making up stuff?

"Making stuff up"

Check the timestamp

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

"Making stuff up"

Check the timestamp

I thought he was voted off months ago. I honestly do not follow the program.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

And yet you didn’t hesitate to falsely critique me.

I was critiquing the information?  Don’t take things so personally.

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

BS. You erroneously accused me of making stuff up due to your own ignorance. Man up, buttercup. You have a victimhood narrative passed down from Dear Leader and you don’t let facts get in your way. In other words, you’re a shameless liar. I’m tired of tiptoeing around the fact of people being shameless liars. It normalizes it. 

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

BS. You erroneously accused me of making stuff up due to your own ignorance. Man up, buttercup. You have a victimhood narrative passed down from Dear Leader and you don’t let facts get in your way. In other words, you’re a shameless liar. 

Wow, did you tweet that or did Jackie@YatkoChronicles?  I was ignorant of the current Dancing with the Stars program as I don’t watch it, so there’s that. Has there ever been bad information passed on about a politician?  Maybe I just over reacted, but a shameless liar.  Harsh Gender: Not Telling, Harsh.

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Wow, did you tweet that or did Jackie@YatkoChronicles?  I was ignorant of the current Dancing with the Stars program as I don’t watch it, so there’s that. Has there ever been bad information passed on about a politician?  Maybe I just over reacted, but a shameless liar.  Harsh Gender: Not Telling, Harsh.

Just calling it like it is. That will make a spineless liar uncomfortable. Man up, own it. Or be a spineless liar. Up to you.

6 minutes ago,  I_M4_AU said: 

Just calling it like it is. That will make a spineless liar uncomfortable. Man up, own it. Or be a spineless liar. Up to you.

Reply: If the bolded part is not your definition of “own it” then that’s all I got.  Take it or leave it.

28 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:
   6 minutes ago,  I_M4_AU said: 

Reply: If the bolded part is not your definition of “own it” then that’s all I got.  Take it or leave it.

It would have been fine as an initial response without all the qualification. You owned nothing until called out.

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

giphy.gif

Look at the boomer trying to meme. Silly boomer. 

Archived