New men's bball jerseys

Tiger

I like the eagle in the waist band but I gotta say I prefer last year's jerseys but I will reserve the right to change my mind once I see them in action lol. I preferred the font on our jerseys last year as it was different than our other sports. These look too close to our women's jerseys IMO I liked the unique look to our men's jerseys. Also preferred the stripes on the shorts as opposed to the AU inside the stop sign🛑

What are you guys' thoughts? 

And to be clear I'm not a "never change the unis" kinda guy at all but I really feel like we downgraded here. The classic font was unmatched IMO

45 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I like the eagle in the waist band but I gotta say I prefer last year's jerseys but I will reserve the right to change my mind once I see them in action lol. I preferred the font on our jerseys last year as it was different than our other sports. These look too close to our women's jerseys IMO I liked the unique look to our men's jerseys. Also preferred the stripes on the shorts as opposed to the AU inside the stop sign🛑

I'm right there with you on last year's but these will grow on us I'm sure. My least favorite part of this is the navy trim on the neck and arm hole of the orange jersey. The blue and white don't have the trim. I think I might like it better without that blue trim that stops halfway around the neck. 

15 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I'm right there with you on last year's but these will grow on us I'm sure. My least favorite part of this is the navy trim on the neck and arm hole of the orange jersey. The blue and white don't have the trim. I think I might like it better without that blue trim that stops halfway around the neck. 

Right I'm sure in time they'll grow on me but I'm just not a big fan of the font we used. Eh, I'll get used to it. I don't mind the different things with the shorts though let's see how they look when we can get a real look at them. Haha yeah the trim around the neck of the orange jersey looks a little weird to me as well. 

AS a bball shorts guy, I hope they make the shorts available to the public it wasn't easy finding a pair of last year's. 

Fairly general consensus that the classics we've worn the past couple years are better. Think I have to agree as well. Don't think anything can get much sharper than those. I will say that the uniform thing is a draw in recruiting. Even though facilities, relationships, campus life, path to pros, playing time, etc. are the big ones, recruits like seeing new and cool looking threads. 

The classic Storm Trooper whites are awesome. 

On 10/16/2019 at 9:33 AM, Tiger said:

You pretty much nailed it. Don't care for the stop sign thing or the font changes. We'll just have to see how they play in these.😁

Archived