stop the suffering, let's get rid of Tuberville

TigerJS

Ole Miss has beaten us only twice at Jordan Hare Stadium since they have been playing football, and guess who the coach the beat was?

I have never been as sick as I am from watching this season. This was supposed to be our year and look what happens. This guy needs to go. We deserve better than him as a coach. Now, the team that Tuberville left behind has a chance to win the SEC. We have a chance of going 6-6. This son of a bitch needs to get the hell out of Auburn.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This son of a bitch needs to get the hell out of Auburn.

Tuberville has done a good job getting us back on our feet after bowden. He's not going to take us any higher and should be let go after this season, but let's not call him names.

Then why don't we just fire Housel and Tuberville?

Tuberville exactly makes Ron Zook look like a good coach and Florida fans want to get rid of him. Tuberville squanders the talent he has and our administration and some of our fans are content with this joke.

I feel sick to my stomache. I have lost all interest in Auburn football for the near future after today. BTW, Housel made it impossible to fire CTT.

I feel sick too. This is horrible.. this is so disappointing. I just can't believe CTT is blowing all of this. So much talent, it's just unbelievable that we are playing this poorly.

Tuberville exactly makes Ron Zook look like a good coach

At least Tuberville has beat Ole Miss ;)

Seriously, though, I don't think Tuberville will succed at Auburn by himself, he needs a great DC and a great OC. Chizik is doing pretty good, we shut Ole Miss down in the second half except for the one missed assignment by the young LB on 3rd and 4. We desperately need a great OC, or Tuberville will have us in the doldrums forever...

I am not a huge Tubby fan, but I only blame him to the extent that he put Nall in his position. He's a good recruiter. If we new how to call an offensive game this season might be a lot different.

I like our DC but we NEED! an OC that can take the great (that's debatable) talent that we have and do what Oklahoma is doing. God said not to covet what others have but at this time I have been sinning and desire the offense that Oklahoma has. :au:

Lets see how this season plays out.

See how it plays out. Are you kidding? This season is over. He kept getting his opportunities to bring this team back to life but with that last loss he ran out of opportunities. So when does the Auburn basketball season tip off guys?

I like our DC but we NEED! an OC that can take the great (that's debatable) talent that we have and do what Oklahoma is doing. God said not to covet what others have but at this time I have been sinning and desire the offense that Oklahoma has. :au:

And everyone was questioning Oklahoma's offense before this season. See what good coaching and play calling can do. It's unbelievable.. if some people don't lose their jobs at season's end I will be even more disappointed then, than I am now watching this pitiful season play out.

I wonder what the average age is of the majority of people who post on this form.

Sometimes it rips my gut out to see AU lose. The Bama game 2 years ago ripped me apart like no other game I ever watched. I had the gall in my throat for a solid year (Luckily I don't live in state so I don't have to put up with the crap of the UA youngsters).

One of the foundations of every great religion is NOT that the character of the man when things are good. It is the character of the man when things are BAD.

Granted, your character when times a good is also a measure which is why I despise FSU and Miami so much. But I put more stock in the former.

I should know better than to check this board after a loss, the negativity is just horrible. We had the chance to win the game, the pass was dropped, CTT can't catch it for him too.

I should know better than to check this board after a loss, the negativity is just horrible. We had the chance to win the game, the pass was dropped, CTT can't catch it for him too.

Sure we are negative. We just lost to a team that had less yards running and passing. We felt like a top ten team at the beginning of the season and now we have lost four games.

Being negative is okay. We shouldn't be positive about losing to an inferior team. I do think we should still have class, and for the most part, I think that the post have shown class with our disappointment.

Thank you.

There are at least two of use who agree.

Maybe it takes someone who faces death - an Army Ranger - to put things in perspective

let's all rejoice.. we should celebrate. We just lost our 4th game of the year. Yippy! I guess we should all be happy with being a mediocre team like these two are. :roll:

Fans have a right to be upset.We are loaded with talent but where are the results.If you think this kind of production is acceptable you need to pull for the A&M Aggies. I don't believe the Rangers accept this kind of results so quit with the holier than thou routine.Poor preparation leads to poor results.It should never have come down to the last few seconds.Ole Miss played with a patchwork O-line and they ran the ball without missing a beat.Their secondary gave up 308 yards per game. Did our game plan reflect that? And on and on ad nausem.The bottom line is Tubberville cannot take us to the promised land.

Fans have a right to be upset.We are loaded with talent but where are the results.If you think this kind of production is acceptable you need to pull for the A&M Aggies. I don't believe the Rangers accept this kind of results so quit with the holier than thou routine.Poor preparation leads to poor results.It should never have come down to the last few seconds.Ole Miss played with a patchwork O-line and they ran the ball without missing a beat.Their secondary gave up 308 yards per game. Did our game plan reflect that? And on and on ad nausem.The bottom line is Tubberville cannot take us to the promised land.

Well said Deacon, you said everything I was going to. Thanks for saving me the time ;)

This loss was diasappointing because we should have won it at the end. Our coaching was sub par yet once again but you have to admit we should have won it at the end. You can't totally blame the coaches for this one, but you can blame them for the extreme disappointment of this season. We are missing/have missed a golden opportunity. If we win out it will save a little face, but I realy don't see us beating uga.

It is a little disappointing to say the least to see the duke blue devils do something today that we could not do this season. Beat ga tech. They beat ga tech by more points than ga tech beat us. That is our coaching staff and our season in a nutshell.

so quit with the holier than thou routine.

Do not tell me to quit expressing my opinion. To many people have died for my right to do so.

I am not a religious person though I am a Christian.

To learn from our cultural heritage and to learn from life is not a holier than thou attitude.

And your comments about the Rangers is off base. They HAVE had their asses kicked -- have you ever seen the mortailty figures for D-Day? They also had their fair share of setbacks in VietNam - are you even old enough to remember that?

BUT, as I said with an earlier post quoteing Jordan - dammit any way and you try harder. This is what Rangers and Marines do.

I am sure that if you had been Ike in WWII you would have called off Normandy and given up on the whole campaign.

I'm getting a little ticked right now so again -- GOODNIGHT JOHNBOY

Archived