Unconstitutional Corruption in plain sight

TexasTiger

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

There's no need to test in court when laws against it already exist.

I disagree. Laws are contested in the courts all the time. If this event is clearly against the law why isn't some Dem prosecutor  stopping it?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

I disagree. Laws are contested in the courts all the time. If this event is clearly against the law why isn't some Dem prosecutor  stopping it?

You can't prosecute something that hasn't happened yet and isn't in writing.  Are you really this dense?

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

You can't prosecute something that hasn't happened yet and isn't in writing.  Are you really this dense?

It can be stopped by someone if it it is illegal. Maybe someone will arrest Trump during the event. Dense.......now you want to get ugly so I'm thru.

It can be stopped by someone if it it is illegal. Maybe someone will arrest Trump during the event. Dense.......now you want to get ugly so I'm thru.

Yep and yet nobody really gets too concerned by all of the members of congress who leave some lower level white collar job and go to Washington and a couple terms later the come back home as millionaires?    Granted a few of them wind up in jail but those are just the stupid ones...or the ones with political enemies who help bring them down.  Not giving DT a pass on anything but the selective outrage is ridiculous. 

5 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Here's what I know about luxury resorts and prices.

Many of us understand luxury cost Brad. You seem to have a problem with the terms "break even" and "loss". Sister Sue put it very simple.

Think they had the thing at Camp David in the past. Bottle of water probably cost us $36 there.

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Many of us understand luxury cost Brad. You seem to have a problem with the terms "break even" and "loss". Sister Sue put it very simple.

Think they had the thing at Camp David in the past. Bottle of water probably cost us $36 there.

You seem to have a problem with basic math.  A bottle of water doesn't cost $7 at wholesale.  It does at the resort.  The margins are incredible.

Again, you guys will strain all reasonable thought to defend this guy.  It's asinine.

5 hours ago, Tiger Sue said:

1) It's spelled "through"

2) I beg of you, please always be through with me.  My life on here was much more pleasant before the reincarnation of PT showed up.

6 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

You seem to have a problem with basic math.  A bottle of water doesn't cost $7 at wholesale.  It does at the resort.  The margins are incredible.

Again, you guys will strain all reasonable thought to defend this guy.  It's asinine.

I do know a gallon of certain water cost 32 cents at drug wholesale not sure bout 12oz we never carried 12oz size. Need to keep in mine we purchased 20 pallets of this water every 4 days. We carried 3 different name brands and these were going to hospitals not resorts

17 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

1) It's spelled "through"--well excuse me spelling champ.

2) I beg of you, please always be through with me.  My life on here was much more pleasant before the reincarnation of PT showed up.---what is PT......Swiftboat Kerry?

19 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Who mentioned a 7$ bottle of water? Settle down. Just saying a bottle cost a lot more at Camp David. Trump is probably giving the stuff away.

Honestly think that you are young and feel a need to school us on "resort prices". Promise you that you will grow out of that. 

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Who mentioned a 7$ bottle of water? Settle down. Just saying a bottle cost a lot more at Camp David. Trump is probably giving the stuff away.

Honestly think that you are young and feel a need to school us on "resort prices". Promise you that you will grow out of that. 

I did in the post earlier in response to costs of resorts.  In fact, you freaking quoted that post.  Keep up old man.

9 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

PT has been explained to you already.  I did it last week in another thread.  Use your search engine.

PT has been explained to you already.  I did it last week in another thread.  Use your search engine.

Hate to fracture your ego but I don't read all your posts.

6 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

You can't prosecute something that hasn't happened yet and isn't in writing.  

Is this prospective violation contingent upon whether the G7 is conducted on an all cost basis vis-a-vis the interested entity? 

Hate to fracture your ego but I don't read all your posts.

Hate to fracture your brain but you LITERALLY RESPONDED TO THE POST when I explained it to you last week.  Damn you're dense.  Go read page 4 of this thread.  It's right there.

4 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Is this prospective violation contingent upon whether the G7 is conducted on an all cost basis vis-a-vis the interested entity? 

Elaborate

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Hate to fracture your brain but you LITERALLY RESPONDED TO THE POST when I explained it to you last week.  Damn you're dense.  Go read page 4 of this thread.  It's right there.

Thanks for reminded me. But you said at least I wasn't racist. Now you have tried to make me one while making excuses for Gov. Cuomo. Shame on you.

Just now, Tiger Sue said:

Thanks for reminded me. But you said at least I wasn't racist. Now you have tried to make me one while making excuses for Gov. Cuomo. Shame on you.

Well that's just patently false.

Only in your fractured brain:bricks:

Show your work.  Please, show me where I called you a racist.  I'll wait.  You are making the claim.  You gotta back it up.  Otherwise, STFU.

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

I did keep up young man. You will also grow out that type of language.

No, you didn't.  And I really don't care about my language.  I'm a hell of a lot older than you think I am.

Show your work.  Please, show me where I called you a racist.  I'll wait.  You are making the claim.  You gotta back it up.  Otherwise, STFU.

Well nasty Brad, I said you tried to paint me as a racist but didn't say you called me one.

14 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Elaborate

What are the prerequisites in order to arrive at a constitutional violation in this regard? If accrual of profit - to the relevant conflicted business - is a prerequisite, yet the "event" is conducted at an all-cost basis, would that be fatal to the contention of a constitutional violation? 

Well nasty Brad, I said you tried to paint me as a racist but didn't say you called me one.

No, I didn't.  Again, show me how.

Archived