would beating Georgia change some recruits

doc4aday

If we beat UGA I am wondering what players that are UGA leans might come on over to the good guys? Just a thought to chew on tonight!

• WarTiger changed the title to would beating Georgia change some recruits

2 hours ago, doc4aday said:

If we beat UGA I am wondering what players that are UGA leans might come on over to the good guys?

@doc4aday None. 1 singular win or loss without coaching changes also coming rarely affects the outcome of recruiting battles for the current class. If we win & progress forward through this & coming years it can have a ripple affect on future classes though.

14 hours ago, ellitor said:

@doc4aday None. 1 singular win or loss without coaching changes also coming rarely affects the outcome of recruiting battles for the current class. If we win & progress forward through this & coming years it can have a ripple affect on future classes though.

you are right..too bad though. I was hoping we could pull a George Pickens on them!

On 10/20/2019 at 8:22 PM, ellitor said:

The only way I think it could help is if you have a player who is leaning toward Auburn or is on the fence  but negative recruiting saying Gus is gone would lose some momentum if we beat Georgia. I don't think one game changes a player who is in the Georgia camp.

On 10/20/2019 at 5:55 PM, doc4aday said:

If we beat UGA I am wondering what players that are UGA leans might come on over to the good guys? Just a thought to chew on tonight!

Winning 10 games would stop the bleeding. Anything under won't. You can take that to the bank. Had this conversation just last night with someone who would know.

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Winning 10 games would stop the bleeding. Anything under won't. You can take that to the bank. Had this conversation just last night with someone who would know.

Are you referring to UGA needing to win 10 games or Auburn needing to win 10 games?

38 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Are you referring to UGA needing to win 10 games or Auburn needing to win 10 games?

Auburn. UGA regularly wins 10+

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Auburn. UGA regularly wins 10+

But they don’t win against South Carolina. 😁😁😁 

Sorry, I’m still over here in my feelings. 

5 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Does this include the bowl game? Or are you saying we need 2-1 against the big 3? 

41 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

But they don’t win against South Carolina. 😁😁😁 

Sorry, I’m still over here in my feelings. 

If I have a vote, I 100% vote for diving head first into a giant pool of schadenfreude every chance we get. 

would beating Georgia change some recruits

@doc4aday Only to the extent that it would help stop some of the "hot seat" talk so kids would stop hearing that they won't be playing for the coaches that are recruiting them.

On 10/24/2019 at 1:08 PM, McLoofus said:

If I have a vote, I 100% vote for diving head first into a giant pool of schadenfreude every chance we get. 

If we're gonna be pals your gonna have to dummy that s*** down a bit😂

7 hours ago, kevon67 said:

If we're gonna be pals your gonna have to dummy that s*** down a bit😂

What's funny is that word is probably more useful in sports fandom than in any other area of life.

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

What's funny is that word is probably more useful in sports fandom than in any other area of life.

Thought it was a beer......yea Junior College😂

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

That feeling you get when bama loses is peak schadenfreude. 

A mixture of Schaffer's and Snapple😂

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

That feeling you get when bama loses is peak schadenfreude. 

...or when you watch a game wishing both teams could lose.  UGA vs Bama comes to mind.

Archived