Fake news and the so called Bo Nix Tweet

lost

9 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

What did we miss?

There is a twitter account called ‘College Football “Quotes”’. They constantly made posts about various QBs and coaches making ‘controversial’ comments and it’s completely false.

The latest was him saying Bo called Death Valley nothing special because he played in Jerry world.

Pretty sure the way that Bo seems to have been raised that Bo Knows not to make comments like that. 

LSU fans and board(24/7) took it like a mouse does cheeze and ran with it.   We know BO did not say it, but the  damage was done.   Sounds like a bammer to me.  Making sure HIS BET pays off

Their tiger rant board is all over it BUT further into the comments they acknowledge it’s fake but should be bulletin board material anyway whether it’s true or not 🤔

2 hours ago, BigWhiskey91 said:

There is a twitter account called ‘College Football “Quotes”’. They constantly made posts about various QBs and coaches making ‘controversial’ comments and it’s completely false.

The latest was him saying Bo called Death Valley nothing special because he played in Jerry world.

The same one that said that Mario cristobal said stuff about AU, the one that put the “video” of George Pickens out there. Dude is a goober, I mean the guy is a teenager.

“I’m going to leave the fake quotes behind”

4 days later

Let's just make our own fake quotes and have our own bulletin board material

"sjdidodkshsud7dosbs2 sidjdodvsh geaux tigers" - Ed Orgeron

Tbh I'm not sure if this is real or not 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

3 hours ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

The fact that anyone actually cares about a fake tweet, us or them, really stands out to me. 

It’s just stupid honestly, and I think most of us are in awe that someone would have enough time on their hands and the desire to try to post fake stuff to make people look bad. He crossed the line a few weeks ago posting a video of George Pickens and saying that he beat up a mentally handicapped kid in high school.

6 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I can't believe he said that...

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

It would be more believable if the word “football” was inserted in the quote somewhere.  

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

It would be more believable if the word “football” was inserted in the quote somewhere.  

Reminds me of this:

3 minutes ago, triangletiger said:

Reminds me of this:

Showed that to the wife the other day and she actually laughed. What a classic and yes that is the quote I was going for.

16 minutes ago, Tiger said:

No, you used proper quotations.  This is legit. :beer2:

We just don’t do fake around here. No room for BS when football is on the line. I can’t wait to see how Captain Bo Nix responds to the blasphemy. 

48 minutes ago, Tiger said:

74475530-C513-4EC6-A4B7-B1763CB3203C.gif

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

The same one that said that Mario cristobal said stuff about AU, the one that put the “video” of George Pickens out there. Dude is a goober, I mean the guy is a teenager.

“I’m going to leave the fake quotes behind”

4 days later

I doubt he’s a teenager. Probably lying about that too

2 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

Their tiger rant board is all over it BUT further into the comments they acknowledge it’s fake but should be bulletin board material anyway whether it’s true or not 🤔

Reminds me of the scene in 'The Alamo' where Davy Crockett reads a letter to his men that he lied and told them Santa Anna had written. The intent was to get them fired up so that they would want to stay and fight, and it was successful. But then he told them that he lied and that he had in fact written the letter. They remained fired up and ready for a fight anyway.

Archived