LSU game thread

AubWes33

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cole256 said:

Us not using Joey in the redzone is as stupid as us not using Schwarz

Absolutely genius, isn't it? Put a player any with a knee brace, who is 3 weeks removed from knee surgery.

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Us not using Joey in the redzone is as stupid as us not using Schwarz

I agree. Joey wouldn’t need help to get over that line 

Have to say, the purposeful "Bush Push!" Was a great play call.  Can't get it with one, get it with 2. The motion by DJ was to get in position for the push. 

My gosh!!! HascGus learned his lesson on an sneaks less than a yard. We are 2 for 2 today! Good job

I’m telling you Gus is scared to put JG in for obvious JG situations because he’s afraid if it’s successful people might second guess his initial starting QB decision. Which is as dumb as it is gutless

I guess Gus is saving his best for the 2nd half. I thought we would eat up LSU's defense. Run the jet sweep please Gus!

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

We really need to use the combo of JG, Schwartz and shivers in the RZ.

That makes too much sense. Under utilization of players, is Gus' achilles heel. IMO

We gotta change something on offense. I honestly don’t know what at the point with Gus but man just something to get us yards and movement. 

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I totally agree. Maybe it’s the barner in me but these calls have been LSU lenient thus far. 

Well the biggest they could've screwed us on we got so Idk

7 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

I'm confused as to why Etown is on our board at this very moment in our game thread, no less, but you are right in that he doesn't recognize holding as being against the rules since it is regularly taught, caught and fraught at West Vance. 

I don't know why he's here either. Wal Mart must have closed early

Archived