LSU game thread

AubWes33

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

If the play call was to throw it to the endzone, then I'll give it to you. I'd like to see the route tree and what the check downs were. If it was designed that way then shame on Gus. That's like playing Madden on the Xbox level play calling. 

It was quite obvious what the called pass was. Gus even said so.

1 minute ago, AubWes33 said:

I completely understand some of you that are ok with that call. I just have to disagree and you try and get what you can when points are at a premium this game. especially right before the half. 

A 20 yard FG is much easier on the road than a 45 yard FG if Seth catches that, wouldn’t you say?

2 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Stupid. That was the play call. Had nothing to do with Bo. Seth did nothing. The play call was a 50/50 ball.

You're username must mean you have to take up for him. If the play call was to throw it deep, then stupid play call. If you're calling me stupid for an opinion, then good for you. 

I completely understand some of you that are ok with that call. I just have to disagree and you try and get what you can when points are at a premium this game. especially right before the half. 

Hard to know...love your philosophy. Three seemed more secure...I hope every mistake just adds to the repertoire of what not to repeat. 

2 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Lol at everyone saying that was a bad throw are you joking?  If Seth jumps he catches that.  

Or knocks it down. Seth is young too. We ok. 

The same type of play that Bo and Seth hooked up on against Oregon and it was a great play. Doesn't work here and it's a terrible play call, terrible execution etc. I get it that the turnover stinks but some on here are not even consistent in our critique. Sorry everyone but we are in good shape here, we can win this game. 

1 minute ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Auburn has a really good defense! LSU has only 10 points.

Why is this guy still here?

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

A 20 yard FG is much easier on the road than a 45 yard FG if Seth catches that, wouldn’t you say?

On a sloppy wet field no less.

Just now, homersapien said:

This is an old-fashioned slobber knocker with a bunch of really good athletes.

It's a good offense vs a good defense. The other side is a mediocre defense vs a pretty lousy offense who refuses to get the ball in play makers hands.

4 minutes ago, Weagle98 said:

I thought it was a good play call.  Seth is taller and can easily out jump the defender.  He didn't.  Open your eyes people

LSU defenders play the ball about as well as any team in the NCAA.    Its playing to their strength 

Yeah I don't think there's a right or wrong there. You definitely have a point. Personally, I like the aggressive call. 

6 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I've got no qualms about that INT. Have to take a shot there. 

At least throw it in to the endzone??

1 minute ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

You're username must mean you have to take up for him. If the play call was to throw it deep, then stupid play call. If you're calling me stupid for an opinion, then good for you. 

He's an a hole, it's his thing. He doesn't know what he's talking about

5 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

My username is a reference to bo jackson, genius. And i wasnt calling you stupid, I was referring to your post. It was my opinion.

Just now, doug3020 said:

10-10 was better than I expected. However, the second half against LSU in years past has not been kind to us.

Gus is calling this game like he has a elite OL like 2013 orrrr like this is 2011 and it's Clint Moseley's first start. Well sans for the ultra aggressive play call at the end!!  Even though it was a TO I love love loooooved the play call. We aren't going to beat them by being conservative.

Just now, gr82be said:

The same type of play that Bo and Seth hooked up on against Oregon and it was a great play. Doesn't work here and it's a terrible play call, terrible execution etc. I get it that the turnover stinks but some on here are not even consistent in our critique. Sorry everyone but we are in good shape here, we can win this game. 

The throw in the Oregon game was catchable....this ball was 3’ over his head....Seth barely had to jump for the ball in game 1. Bo needs to calm the nerves and throw a lower ball.

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Yes, it definitely is. Not arguing that. Just with how our offense is playing, I think you try and get a few more yards and then attempt the FG as time expires. But jmo. Agree to disagree. 

6 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

If we're being fair its on Seth, Gus, and to a minor bit, Bo. 

Put it on a beam when the corner is hanging over the top. The corner wasn't in trail technique. He was waiting. Bo overthrows WAY TOO MUCH. 

I say Gus. Really we should have, with a time out, had a five receiver set and go for a big RAC play. If we get a touchdown great if not get down time out field goal. 

Archived