LSU game thread

AubWes33

1 minute ago, jw 4 au said:

If he wasn’t so fat he could have jumped over 5 inches!  

Fat? Bro I don't know what's wrong with some of you guys 😂

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CodeRocket said:

Yeah, offensive holding is definitely part of every Tide game plan. So I can see how you would feel that way.

AU gets away with holding every game just like every team that plays on Saturdays.

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

I didnt like the play call, but either way, we gonna have to score more points. I just want a fairly called game in the second half.

It is very telling that, when the game started we were getting great Defensive pressure and push. Then all of the sudden, we "quit" playing NOT!! The holding started by LSU and not ONE holding call has been made. But our Defensive players that were so effective for first several minutes are now so so ineffective...give me a break. We are being cheated. The only way you can win the way the game is being called is to be aggressive and beat the Refs and LSU. No other way to go. Just hoping we still have some luck left in the game.

6 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

There isn't any good discussions on this board.

3 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

If he wasn’t so fat he could have jumped over 5 inches!  

You have a point.....

Just now, au701948 said:

It is very telling that, when the game started we were getting great Defensive pressure and push. Then all of the sudden, we "quit" playing NOT!! The holding started by LSU and not ONE holding call has been made. But our Defensive players that were so effective for first several minutes are now so so ineffective...give me a break. We are being cheated. The only way you can win the way the game is being called is to be aggressive and beat the Refs and LSU. No other way to go. Just hoping we still have some luck left in the game.

Holding does wear on you

2 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Seriously, I hope you guys win. LSU is guilty of looking foward to Bama. I don't think any team should overlook an opponent like LSU has. 

We will win!  And LSU will limp into town. You are welcome. 

1 minute ago, E'Town4Bama said:

AU gets away with holding every game just like every team that plays on Saturdays.

Not if they did it every single play. The fact it hasn't been called once is really sketchy.

Just now, E'Town4Bama said:

Yes..Bama holds as part of the training and practice!

1 minute ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Seriously, I hope you guys win. LSU is guilty of looking foward to Bama. I don't think any team should overlook an opponent like LSU has. 

So, the only reason we're in the game has nothing to do with our great defense? It's just because LSU has Bama on their mind. Thanks for that morsel of Bammer logic. You must have been an honor student in Tuscaloosa. No one here has a low enough IQ to converse with you dude. Go away.

We need a 3 and out to start the second half. Burrow has to be pressured. More stunts and twists maybe. DE has to contain.

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Fat? Bro I don't know what's wrong with some of you guys 😂

It’s aN inside joke I guess. Davidson called Brown fat when he tripped on the fumble return. Next game Brown called Davidson fat for not getting more sacs. You must not watch post game interviews. They are hilarious. 

3 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

if that was the case our OL would look alot better

6 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Yes, of course. LSU is looking past the #9 team in the country, a rival, ahead of a game 2 weeks away after a bye???? 🙄

You can't even give Auburn credit, so you come with some BS like that. 

Archived