LSU game thread

AubWes33

Defense could only hold off so long. Getting tired man. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

Stingley met him at the ball, it wasn't overthrown. It looked like a misplaced back shoulder throw 

In your dreams . Are you related to Bo someway?

2 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Shocker. Our defense is tired now after back to back 3 and outs. 

Defense ain't close to tired. 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

That's way too high. I can argue Sal but the 3rd down was horrible

It was terrible..but he got both hands around it 

3 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

I know you dont want to shake his confidence but it time to see what Joey can do

His confidence is shaken already. Goal should be to win, not coddle your QB.

If Gatewood doesn’t come in this series he needs to transfer and I would support it 100%. Bo is shook and needs to watch from the sideline for a series or two. Beyond maddening.

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I guess Gus going to watch Bo lose another one. He can’t hit the broadside of the barn.

Gus has helped Coach O with his plan to get his own defense back in the game while burning Auburn's D out simultaneously. 

And we're letting this LSU run on us? Seriously? Not to down their run game but this isn't the Les Miles LSU and they're getting yards like they're running out of 23 personnel...

I've typically thought most Auburn fans were dotards for constantly suggesting we put Gatewood in, but I don't think we lose anything by trying him this game.

If Gatewood isn't put in the game this series then we all know Malzahn is going to be putting his entire career in the hands of an 18 year-old freshman who is 8/22 for 69 yards and can't hit a 4-yard slant.

1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

UF gave us the freaking game and our O couldn't piss a drop. This is an exact replay.

Yep. Same game as UF. Both winnable if we had an O. Defense can't play the whole game. 

Hope Gus puts gatewood in to show everyone that it's not the QB it's the coach... Then we can all start pointing the finger at the real culprit here and that's Gus Malzhan 

Just now, cole256 said:

You can't argue and complain about slants then not throw them well

He's had some of what I have argued are "gimme" throws, and still missed half or more of them. That's not good. 

Archived