LSU game thread

AubWes33

Defense has played well.  Offense is hot garbage.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

You're really defending this...

Really. This is the hill you're going to die on?

Lemme guess. More missed holding calls are the diff?

I'm saying it isn't the differnece.  Didn't barrow throw an INT?  The difference is offensive play calling. 

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Playing out same as Florida game. 

Defense holds on as long as they can, offense can’t get anything done, defense wears down and we won’t be able to score more points to make up a deficit. 

We had plenty of chances to put the nail in the coffin but couldn’t do anything.  

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

So running right up the gut when LSU has 9 players in the box is good playcalling?  Do you not think that puts any QB in a bad spot?  

Don't get me wrong, he hasn't called a great game, but what do you want him to call? He doesn't have a QB. 

I hate to take a sabbatical from Auburn football, but I might have to, if this clown is back next year. It isn't going to change. He is in over his head. Quit putting butts in the seats.

If JG isn’t out there for a series I would pray he would transfer from this awful situation he’s in. 

Orgeron went to the NFL and hired Brady as a sophisticated passing game coordinator. Gus countered with 28 years old Dillingham, a couple of years removed from a grad assistant.. Think about that for a minute. 

2 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

That ain't the only difference

True but if we hit even half our passes the O will be different....Bo just  not quite ready for the big time..

Just now, AuburnEagle79 said:

Don't get me wrong, he hasn't called a great game, but what do you want him to call? He doesn't have a QB. 

And whose fault is that?

2 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

Agree, but bo has been really bad in the Florida and LSU games. 

And the coach leaves him in to wallow in it instead of trying to change. Our coach is a buffoon. Hes been given every chance. He cant do it.

1 minute ago, Gowebb11 said:

Orgeron went to the NFL and hired Brady as a sophisticated passing game coordinator. Gus countered with 28 years old Dillingham, a couple of years removed from a grad assistant.. Think about that for a minute. 

This right here

I've been taking up for Bo this game but as far as people saying it's not the qb it's the play calling....what can Gus call if we can't hit a slant?

Archived