LSU game thread

AubWes33

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Orgeron went to the NFL and hired Brady as a sophisticated passing game coordinator. Gus countered with 28 years old Dillingham, a couple of years removed from a grad assistant.. Think about that for a minute. 

In fairness to Dillingham, it's not like Gus listens to him.

Nix is 8/23 passing, mostly short passes. Is he still our guy?

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

True but if we hit even half our passes the O will be different....Bo just  not quite ready for the big time..

Your genius coach won't pull him, so don't complain to me

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I've been taking up for Bo this game but as far as people saying it's not the qb it's the play calling....what can Gus call if we can't hit a slant?

Ahem...

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

True but if we hit even half our passes the O will be different....Bo just  not quite ready for the big time..

I know what you are saying/doing.....but it was still Gus who chose the starting QB right?

2 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Don't get me wrong, he hasn't called a great game, but what do you want him to call? He doesn't have a QB. 

He has another one on the sideline, that was supposed to be the second coming of Cam Newton, but daddy's legacy player got the nod. Sickening really.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I've been taking up for Bo this game but as far as people saying it's not the qb it's the play calling....what can Gus call if we can't hit a slant?

Exactly. Gus is hamstrung. He's hamstrung himself by not having a QB, but the point remains. 

Someone needs to tell Steele the every time they give Helaire the ball, he bounces outside. And he’s going to keep doing it until we beat him outside. 

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I hate to take a sabbatical from Auburn fottball, but I might have to, if this clown is back next year. It isn't going to change. He is in over his head. Quit putting butts in the seats.

What’s so frustrating is that au has similar players as bama LSU etc, but Gus has no clue how to use em. Also this senior OL is a bunch of Nancy’s . No push . 

That replay looked bad on Big Kat

Archived