LSU game thread

AubWes33

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, gr82be said:

10 points for our offense may as well be 50. 

It's tough watching games where once your teams down 10 pts you know it's over. And we'll hear the same excuses afterward.

the D will get sloppy and let another garbage time TD for thirty points and Gus/Bo/offensive apologists can point to that and the box score and be like “itS nOt jUsT tHe oFfEnSE’s FaUlT”

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Why doesnt he have a QB?

He's hamstrung himself, but you still can't blame him for Nix not being able to complete a pass. We need a full blown overhaul or a legitimate dual threat to bail the team out. We have one of those on the sideline.

So happy we have an OFFENSIVE guru leading this hot mess. D is playing their hearts out. O play calling and execution is , ONCE AGAIN,  NOT worthy of the effort. 

Just now, Win4AU said:

Is this when we say Gatewood?

One could only hope so.

2 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Don’t get me wrong here, Joe Burrow is very good. I guess Heisman contender good. However, this LSU offense and the play calling itself boost his numbers so hard. LSU hit a home run with their OC hire. I pray that when Gus is finally gone we can do the same because it’s very possible. Look at what Rhett is doing at SMU. 

True 90% of his throws are within 5-7 yards of the line of scrimmage.

1 minute ago, 1auburn1 said:

Step aside. Our “Genius” is about to do work. 

Thank you, I needed that laugh. 

I don’t care if we run 3 straight QB draws that gain 0 yards with JG we just need something different. 

Archived