LSU game thread

AubWes33

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jptiger said:

So frustrating to have a defense like this and a offense so poor. 

Lol defense is giving up huge amounts of yardage and easy touchdowns. We’re not contesting passes or getting any pressure whatsoever. The field position battle has cucked us. 

Just now, Zeek said:

Steele should be embarrassed 

Not on Steele. His boys are wearing out. 

1 minute ago, jptiger said:

dont worry, our defense will be equally bad next year with all the change over

15 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I've been taking up for Bo this game but as far as people saying it's not the qb it's the play calling....what can Gus call if we can't hit a slant?

Can't hit the broad side of a barn......how do you not pull a QB that has been rattled 90% of the game?........as a coach shouldn't you try and win the game?

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Take away the 41 yard run and 70 yard run from Williams and we have 3 yards since the first quarter.

This is so disturbing 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Take away the 41 yard run and 70 yard run from Williams and we have 3 yards since the first quarter.

WOW

Just now, Potatooooooes!! said:

It was a good effort guys. Unfortunately, if we can’t pass we cannot win. I think Kodi should take some notes from LSU’s WR coach; he’s done an outstanding job

Kodi's receivers aren't throwing poor passes 

2 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

Play calling has been fine. Execution is terrible. 

Gus isn’t going anywhere.

I wish I had the old emojii that laughs uncontrollably, but I don't. What alternative universe do you live in?

Think about this. Bo is having basically equivocal stats to Clint Mosley and Barrett trotter. 

1 hour ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Seth did jump it was way over thrown

the only thing worse than Nix in this game is the fact that we have a coach that has put Nix in the game

1 minute ago, jptiger said:

Or just like us having a great offense in 2013 with no defense. We can’t ever have both at the same time. 

Sadly we will all be back at Jordan-Hare next week and this team will dismantle Ole Miss. But in the big games Gus is such a failure. This was sad to watch - 1st and goal from the 8 and you can't even get in the end zone. We've seen the same scenario over and over again in the red zone. We made a bold hire with Bruce - it's time to find something new for the football team

Archived