LSU game thread

AubWes33

Just now, TD1 said:

I have never turned off a game early but this is soooo frustrating to watch. 

I feel you, it's sad.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Gulf Breeze Tiger said:

Kevin Steele can’t be happy producing the product he produces and his boss ?!?!?!?!  I have no words

His D's held an offense averaging 50 points a game to 23 so far. The defense is the only reason this is still a 2 possession game. Open your eyes 

4 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

Play calling has been fine. Execution is terrible. 

Gus isn’t going anywhere.

Oh my dear god in heaven! Who the f is responsible for making. sure the damn team EXECUTES!? Stop defending this idiot!

Britt settle down, we're behind. 

Just now, AUDub said:

Not on Steele. His boys are wearing out. 

492 total yards and 321 through the air and we’re not contesting passes. It’s not all his fault but even Steele will tell us after this game that he didn’t do a great job.

Gus has wasted so much talent. 

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Lol defense is giving up huge amounts of yardage and easy touchdowns. We’re not contesting passes or getting any pressure whatsoever. The field position battle has cucked us. 

Lol. 

1 minute ago, beaumak said:

dont worry, our defense will be equally bad next year with all the change over

And that will FINALLY do it for Gus. We may have to suffer for a few years after that but Auburn will bounce back just by being Auburn. 

Now D go over and knock the crap out of our O and tell them they had better not even think about coming to the sideline unless they play like men and do something 

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

Does Zeek drink during games?

We all should. 

1 minute ago, kevon67 said:

Can't hit the broad side of a barn......how do you not pull a QB that has been rattled 90% of the game?........as a coach shouldn't you try and win the game?

Pfft this is Gus we’re talking about. He’s made his choice and he won’t change. The second he named Bo the starter Joey was never gonna get a look barring injury to Bo no matter how bad the qb play was.

Archived