LSU game thread

AubWes33

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I swear half of this board owes me an apology.  I started to doubt myself and I knew what I saw.....never again

You still owe me one. I'd be quiet if I were you.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

And the One-Legged Boobee cat but no Gatewood package.

This sums it up perfectly at how inept our coach is. In his warped mind, he’d rather trot out a player that’s less than 100% than play a player that’s 100% that has made plays for you.

Just now, SaturdayGT said:

Remember when Gus was considered an "offensive genius"?... Or the "legend of Bo Nix"?... Feeling a little shamed... 

It doesn’t matter who’s at quarterback right now. This play calling is ******* mental. 

Why is LSU throwing? 

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

You still owe me one. I'd be quiet if I were you.

I truly don't have any idea what you mean. And I really want to

1 minute ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Truly the best thing for an inacurate QB

Why would you need a check down? I mean it worked perfectly when he drew it up on the board. Why would the defense not stand still like they do on the board?

If not for our defense, this would be a blow out.

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I called the Orgeron hire stupid at the time but I eat my crow now. He was the perfect hire for that job. He’s a complete CEO for that team. He’s a great motivator, great recruiter, and great team manager who doesn’t touch either side of the ball. Gus could be that if he could get out of his own wait but he never will. 

Gus said today that he would never give up the playcalling again. LOL

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

When was the breaking point for you?

When I saw Schwartz wide ass open on that 3rd down. I’m torn Bc I wonder how much of it is the one read stuff

Okay. I'm done. Gus needs to either hire a real offensive coordinator or he needs to step down. I've supported him as long as I could but I'm done. This isn't fair to our players to out a offense like this on the field. 

Archived