LSU game thread

AubWes33

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Remember that good ol "Crow" thread?

👀.the guy who started it would be the guy who delete posts and shut it down right now

I know you don’t want to bench a guy and shake his confidence, but the games are only gonna get harder from here on out. Let Bo rest and collect himself. He’s so rattled

Gus has gambled his career on a freshman QB. Like it or not, he won't change the QB and lets hope this is his last year and he won't ruin Nix's confidence for our next coach.

We’re not going to score another point this game

3 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

Okay. I'm done. Gus needs to either hire a real offensive coordinator or he needs to step down. I've supported him as long as I could but I'm done. This isn't fair to our players to out a offense like this on the field. 

My friend...I didn't want to "see the light" a few years ago, either. Like you, I started thinking of it from the players' point of view...

I understand trying to give your QB1 a long leash, but 86 yards passing with 7 mins left, time to look to your backup for a spark

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Gus has gambled his career on a freshman QB. Like it or not, he won't change the QB and lets hope this is his last year and he won't ruin Nix's confidence for our next coach.

Confidence is SHOT...

Also you can't develop a QB when you're unemployed. (albeit still making millions whilst.)

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Thats the problem. Gus made his bones as a hot shot OC so he sees himself as the next Sean mcvay or Sean payton. O and dabo were just always position coaches who have no desire to call plays. This is where it hurts us. @McLoofus and I have always said he would be a great CEO coach. Problem is he doesn't realize that and has no desire to do that. All his best qualities as a coach are as a CEO head coach.

Yep. It’s awful he won’t get out of his own way because he’s a good guy and outside of calling plays he is a good coach. He runs a clean program and the players love him. 

OK.  I'll say it.  These refs have accounted for 10 points for LSU and shaken our young players.  Coaching and playcalling, and execution, have accounted for some, but let's not ignore the elephant in the room.

I've had enough. I'm no longer watching this cruelty. The defense gave maximum effort but this inept bunch of offensive coaches should be fired too-damn-day!. If you want a picture of hopeless, just look at  your tv screen when we have the ball. Nothing but a buffoon and a bunch of "yes" men. The kids deserve better, hell we deserve better. Why are we depending on a TF QB instead of having one so he can redshirt a year? Why do we have an O-line that is typical of a gulf south conference team? Disgusting

Archived