LSU game thread

AubWes33

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to rip their hearts out like the last 2 years. 

In hindsight, I don’t recall where all our time outs went. Probably several beverages over my recollection limit. Any one know??!

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Gus has been coaching bad but that doesn’t excuse how bad this guy is either. You can have both 

He has played bad. But I mean Gus has had every qb regress under him. I get people want to see Joey g but let's not ruin both our QBs before a new coach gets here.

I don't understand how we can be playing such a close game against a top team and yet I can still be so mortified and upset...

The defense has played CHAMPIONSHIP ball tonight and offense has basically just been very lukewarm.

2 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

So, you're just advocating trying things with no evidence they will work? Sort of like Gus calling random plays?

Are you that blind? Your posts are laughable at best.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

If we don’t get the tip against Georgia and the field goal return against Bama Gus isn’t here anymore 

I agree that's the worst thing to happen to auburn in the last decade is the prayer in Jordan Hare 

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

I don't understand how we can be playing such a close game against a top team and yet I can still be so mortified and upset...

The defense has played CHAMPIONSHIP ball tonight and offense has basically just been very lukewarm.

Gus...

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Now, what about that three at the half, that could have been?

Yes. That strange play call at the end of the first half looks pretty big now

1 minute ago, jw 4 au said:

In hindsight, I don’t recall where all our time outs went. Probably several beverages over my recollection limit. Any one know??!

We burned them up because we can't get substitutes, and plays in the game.

Archived