How has Gus split the fan base?

GwillMac6

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Probably not. I was here long years before most of the mods were here, long before it was called the Auburn Family Forum. With any luck I'll be here long after the current batch of gripers has departed. I've watched them come and go over the years and hope to see them go before they come again.

Ah, the old man took back over. Kid went to bed I imagine.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Here ya go Michael...I’m heading to bed now. I’ll be snuggled up with my Birmingham Bowl blankie, my 2017 SECCG RUNNER UP banner and my wife will hopefully be wearing her Music City Bowl Champs thong...

A697B458-7CF8-4DAD-A2CF-3D9E941454BA.jpeg

You smell that!?!? Hahahahahaha stop the fight!!!!! Stop the fight!!!!!! It's over!!!! It's over!!!! You just got knocked TF out!!!!! In honor of the late great John Witherspoon who passed today I present to you my favorite gif of him from the movie Friday!!!! Lol 

RIP Pops!

downloadfile-5.gif

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

You smell that!?!? Hahahahahaha stop the fight!!!!! Stop the fight!!!!!! It's over!!!! It's over!!!! You just got knocked TF out!!!!! In honor of the late great John Witherspoon who passed today I present to you my favorite gif of him from the movie Friday!!!! Lol 

downloadfile-5.gif

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 this has been too much fun. Mikey is a riot! Dude basically just called himself the greatest poster ever, or the oldest, hell Im not sure what he was going for there. He said he hopes to outlast us gripers?? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! Good night all! A hearty War Eagle to all of you! ......even Michael...

9 hours ago, nixtosanders94 said:

One more quick point...this is a message board. Its really dumb for anyone to “stay away” just because they are in the minority. I mean, its not a club we physically go to. Its basically anonymous. No one is going to come to their house and heckle them. Man up, and get on here and defend your position...but also I would ask myself why you appear to be in the minority...

I would not say that is dumb.  Some people come here for an escape.  For some, this place may be their highlight of the day.  If they are being heckled here and called names, why come?  If you come to this place and it doesn't bring you joy, go do something else that does make you happy.

8 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I would not say that is dumb.  Some people come here for an escape.  For some, this place may be their highlight of the day.  If they are being heckled here and called names, why come?  If you come to this place and it doesn't bring you joy, go do something else that does make you happy.

I don’t come to message boards to be happy and if someone does they may want to reevaluate their life. 

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

I want folks on here to start heckling me.  Come on guys bash me, heckle me and call me names.  Let me test my mettle on a message board

I want to see if my skin is so thin that I bend and break to the pressure of people saying ugly and nasty and hurtful things to me on a message board.  Come on call me names, make hideous insinuations, call me a NegaTiger - take your punches.

You're a daisy if you don't!  

1 hour ago, nixtosanders94 said:

I don’t come to message boards to be happy and if someone does they may want to reevaluate their life. 

Not necessarily. There are many time this place brings a smile and is a good distraction. 

2 minutes ago, keesler said:

I want folks on here to start heckling me.  Come on guys bash me, heckle me and call me names.  Let me test my mettle on a message board

I want to see if my skin is so thin that I bend and break to the pressure of people saying ugly and nasty and hurtful things to me on a message board.  Come on call me names, make hideous insinuations, call me a NegaTiger - take your punches.

You're a daisy if you don't!  

You are a ....um...dumb guy! Yeah, yeah dumb guy!

Thats all I got man...hope it doesn’t hurt too much.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Not necessarily. There are many time this place brings a smile and is a good distraction. 

Let me clarify...I am often entertained by what I see here and do enjoy it. I just try not to take it too seriously. 

the truth is most posters feel joy and anger on here. that is a fact. some might not let it bother them as much as others. i am surprised no one has offered to meet at the sonic and throw down this year. hey. NEWS FLASH.........if you call me out to meet at sonic  it better be over a banana boat.

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

the truth is most posters feel joy and anger on here. that is a fact. some might not let it bother them as much as others. i am surprised no one has offered to meet at the sonic and throw down this year. hey. NEWS FLASH.........if you call me out to meet at sonic  it better be over a banana boat.

I’ll meet ya at Sonic for a burger and tots and maybe a shake. You’re buyin.

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

I’ll meet ya at Sonic for a burger and tots and maybe a shake. You’re buyin.

i would hook ya up on the kids menu.lol. if i get awarded my ss today i can up my game down the road......lol

11 hours ago, nixtosanders94 said:

The Gus experiment needs to end.

Damn right it does ! Do   folks realize that GM is paid in one year the equivalent of what it would take a family making $100,000 per year 70 freaking years to make? For this crap? If fired, he would be paid $26,000,000. The same family would have to work 260 years to acquire that. Okay, thats insane to begin with, and you can't expect Coach Boogerpicker to NOT take it. My point is that if he is fired, don't feel sorry for him or his family because AU folks have been more than kind to him.....................too damn kind

5 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Okay I only copy & post this to point out a Halloween Miracle.

Both Bigbird & Mikey gave you a thumbs up.

You're truly a miracle worker!!!!

Good point.   Trading bards with a bunch of snarky as*****S  on a forum like this is not my idea of a fun day.    But it does  makes me wonder how anyone gets pleasure from that kind of thing. :dunno:     Feel tough sitting at a computer keyboard with a cuter ID dishing out trash?  Yep that sounds manly....

I see what you sometimes go for but I don't think it's possible for you or anybody to achieve what you say.  We are all flawed on here. That's just my opinion

13 hours ago, Mikey said:

Probably not. I was here long years before most of the mods were here, long before it was called the Auburn Family Forum. With any luck I'll be here long after the current batch of gripers Head Coach has departed. I've watched them come and go over the years and hope to see them go before they come again.

Now I can get on board with that post!

On 10/29/2019 at 1:07 PM, AUsince72 said:

Cole, I love you brother!  I hope to share a beer with you at a tailgate one day! :cheers:

You've been turning on me lately! Idk where it went wrong bro but come back home! 😩

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

You've been turning on me lately! Idk where it went wrong bro but come back home! 😩

Not sure what you're referring to my brother.  :dunno:

What did I say that was against you?  We're good as far as I know!

29 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Not sure what you're referring to my brother.  :dunno:

What did I say that was against you?  We're good as far as I know!

I'm just joking around, you didn't say anything against me....at least I don't think. I'm just being silly

12 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm just joking around, you didn't say anything against me....at least I don't think. I'm just being silly

You know, I should've figured that out.  You got me!

I do hope all's well your way my friend!!!

Archived